Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Control

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Aug 27, 2019

Dive into a dark and brutalist-inspired world where daily reality has been corrupted by an otherworldly force.

Cant get past Finnish Tango due to crashes

Arcitee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 16

#1  Edited By Arcitee

Dunno if others have encountered this or a similar problem, but in Control PC version I can't get past the mission Finnish Tango, the game always crashes at the point you drop down an elevator shaft. I tried dozens of adjustments to specs and all it changes is if it crashes as soon as I jump down, half way down or at the bottom of the shaft, or a few feet of walking into the room below. But no matter the settings it always crashes around here.

Really disappointing as I was loving this game but it wont let me finish it :(

ylefebvre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I had the same issue you mention here. I am running Windows 10 1803 and was running an older nVidia driver. I updated my driver and made sure I had all updates installed on my windows and I was then able to get past that elevator shaft. I hope you have tried to go back to the game since you posted this 5 months ago. What happens beyond that part is quite good! ;)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.