Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Costume Quest

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Oct 20, 2010

A downloadable turn-based RPG by Double Fine. Play as a child on Halloween night in search of your twin sibling.

Similar Games of this style?

HawkSE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By HawkSE

I know there's this page:  http://www.giantbomb.com/costume-quest/61-32304/games_similar/ for my question. But there doesn't seem to be a whole lot. 

I'm looking for more games like Costume Quest in the sense of it being an RPG with turn-based battles that are pretty simple. I'm not looking for something overly complicated like Final Fantasy tactics. I am, however looking for something on XBLA or PC to play a turn-based RPG. I have been turned off by this genre, but Costume Quest made me enjoy it. I know the battles were simple, but if anyone knows of any games quite similar - I'd love to hear it.

HawkSE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By HawkSE

It's not a thread, just a link to the Similar Games page for Costume Quest. So as I felt it was incomplete, I was asking for other games NOT on that list.

Icadae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By Icadae

Have you considered Vandal Hearts: FOJ? It's not really in the same category as Costume Quest and the other similar games in regards to its humor, but it offers a fairly simple turn-based RPG experience that has an easy learning curve, but hard to master sorta-types. The Art-Style is cartoony, but the story is good. 1200MS points. There's a demo on XBL that incompasses the basic gameplay elements.

ryanwho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By ryanwho

I guess the closest thing would be those Penny Arcade games.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.