Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released Aug 21, 2012

The fourth iteration of Valve's team-based modern-military first-person shooter, rebuilt and constantly expanded for competitive play with new maps, new weapons, and new gameplay mechanics. It was later made free-to-play and most versions were later replaced with the sequel.

PSN group?

Rave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Rave

I'm downloading this on psn from all I have heard its the console version to get. Anyone wanting to start a group or play? I won't be on until late tonight and tomorrow but I need to fill out my psn friend list. My user name is Bugluk

How is everyone liking it on psn as well? I can't wait to try it loved cs. Wish the download wasnt taking four hours damn psn

Sooperspy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 17

#2  Edited By Sooperspy

The download took forever for me too. And sure I'm up for this. Ill send a request to your name. My gamertag is Rokyracoon68.

BraveToaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By BraveToaster

I've been downloading the Dust beta update since 6 this morning. I wanted to get CounterStrike on PS3, but I'm tired of the download speeds already.

Rave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Rave

Sweet hopefully we get more people to join a group I'll add you after work Red. Sucks that you are going 360 brave I have heard some negative things about that version. I agree the download speeds are starting to piss me off on psn though, I downloaded the demo on 360 and it took 15 minutes final time on psn for the full game was 4 and half hours

Avatar image for deactivated-629eab11cc270
    deactivated-629eab11cc270

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Rave said:

Sweet hopefully we get more people to join a group I'll add you after work Red. Sucks that you are going 360 brave I have heard some negative things about that version. I agree the download speeds are starting to piss me off on psn though, I downloaded the demo on 360 and it took 15 minutes final time on psn for the full game was 4 and half hours

What's wrong with it?

Rave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Rave
    @Zacagawea I've just heard there is alot of lag, and disconnect issues that apparently the psn version doesn't have, apparently frame rate also isn't a stable 30fps like it is on psn. Again this is just from posts on forums I've read nothing I've encountered myself.

The psn version also supports mouse and keyboard (althought I heard there is input lag with it so that may need a patch). And with the way valve has handled itself with Microsoft im guessing psn version may get better support. Since portal 2 had steamworks and ms made valve charge money for the last left 4 dead patch even though they wanted to give it for free. All of that is speculation in my part though I would love all the versions to be supported fairly.
    BraveToaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By BraveToaster

@Rave: I ended up buying the PS version. I managed to fix my download issues, give this a try and let me know if yours is fixed as well. I hope we get more people who want to join the group.

craftpug

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By craftpug

I'm in. Just purchased it. Love the Plus discount. I'll be getting $6 back since I bought Sound Shapes and Papo & Yo too.

I think I'm actually a Counter-Strike virgin, so I'm looking forward to this.

My PSN tag is newslowsad

ElCount

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By ElCount

I"ll join. Never played CS before and very interested in it.

PSN tag: countthemoney

DieselDave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By DieselDave

I'm down. I've played probably around 5 hours so far and am enjoying it.

PSN tag: Cizek73

MightyDuck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: -2

#11  Edited By MightyDuck

I'm really thinking about giving this a go. I've never played a Counter Strike game...so I'd imagine I'll be pretty awful. My psn name is GetWhatYaGive.

Rave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Rave

Added all of you to my list

ApeGantz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By ApeGantz

ApeGantz here

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.