Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Crackdown 2

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Jul 06, 2010

Crackdown 2 is the sequel to the popular open-world supercop game. Players return to Pacific City, where rampaging mutants and resistance groups vie for control of the streets. The sequel adds four-player co-op along with competitive multiplayer.

AAARRGGGHHH stupid rockets

senote

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By senote

Can someone please tell the developers of this and many other games that if a rocket launcher is pointed OVER a railing/wall and the barrel is not pressed up against the railing/wall I shouldn't get blown to hell when I fire the damn thing. 

Djeffers03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Djeffers03

I'll get right on that.

senote

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By senote

i'll also add that it's supremely annoying that you can grab some ledges but not others, the climbing should be fun but all too often isn't.

toowalrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By toowalrus

Crackdown's fucking retarded. Maybe I'm just saying that because a rocket blew me up, into an agility orb, which disappeared but didn't register, and now I'm stuck at 499 agility orbs... but I don't care, I'm done with crackdown for awhile.

dunc12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By dunc12

I've been having a blast with it, but there are definitely some really annoying things it it. 
    A similar problem I've been having is freaks jumping into the path of my rockets at close range at the worst of times..

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.