Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Crackdown 2

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Jul 06, 2010

Crackdown 2 is the sequel to the popular open-world supercop game. Players return to Pacific City, where rampaging mutants and resistance groups vie for control of the streets. The sequel adds four-player co-op along with competitive multiplayer.

CrackDown2 demo

secretpickle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Edited By secretpickle

I just downloaded the crackdown 2 demo on my xbox, I was nervous about the game but after playing the demo i can put all my fears aside. At first I played alone but then my buddy came online and we played co-op and it was a blast. I had this shotgun that blasted enemies and cars though the air so I when up too my buddy and started blasting him down the street finally killing him. Then i got these grenades that created a tether between multiple objects and told my friend too drive in a car then I tethered car too the side of a building and detonated it killing him once more. He got me back many times after this and we ending up having a grand time in this crazy sandbox. I suggest picking the demo up too anyone that likes crazy sandbox fun!

secretpickle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By secretpickle

I just downloaded the crackdown 2 demo on my xbox, I was nervous about the game but after playing the demo i can put all my fears aside. At first I played alone but then my buddy came online and we played co-op and it was a blast. I had this shotgun that blasted enemies and cars though the air so I when up too my buddy and started blasting him down the street finally killing him. Then i got these grenades that created a tether between multiple objects and told my friend too drive in a car then I tethered car too the side of a building and detonated it killing him once more. He got me back many times after this and we ending up having a grand time in this crazy sandbox. I suggest picking the demo up too anyone that likes crazy sandbox fun!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.