Crayon Physics Deluxe is a 2D puzzle game based upon physics. The goal of the game is to move the ball around the level in order to collect stars. The ball is moved by manipulating the world with objects that the player creates with the crayon. The game gives players the ability to solve any puzzle in any way. There are a total of 80 pre-made levels, but the game comes with a level editor that allows for unlimited possibilities. The game uses Erin Catto’s Box2D physics engine and can be played on a tablet PC, utilizing the touch-functionality. An iPhone/Touch version is also available.
- Operating System: Microsoft® Windows® XP/Vista
- Processor: 1 Ghz
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 50 MB Available HDD Space
- Video Card: Any 3D graphics accelerator with 128 MB of texture memory
- Sound Card: 16-bit Sound Card
- DirectX® Version: DirectX® 9.0c
- OS: OS X version Leopard 10.5.8, Snow Leopard 10.6.3, or later.
- Processor: Intel-based processor
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: hardware support for OpenGL 1.1 or higher
- Hard Drive: 50 MB