Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

CrimeCraft

Game » consists of 1 releases. Released Aug 25, 2009

CrimeCraft is an online third-person shooter/RPG for up to 32 players.

steam winter holiday achievement 2011

fox01313

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 19

#1  Edited By fox01313

Would say that it's sort of easy to get but considering how long it took to download the thing, it's a bit more time consuming to get it. Game looks a lot different with the free version than the full version that the quick look shows. One bad thing about the game is that you might have to look at other ways of controlling the character, which I'm not sure if it's possible but after fighting the keyboard, anything is better. Normal wasd controls for the character & using the mouse for shooting but the winter event is using snowballs so you are stuck with snow being switched out for grenades. Grenades that are tied to F1 for firing, along with wasd for the controls it's going to take a hell of a long time to get used to. At this point I would have gone with just using the keyboard & having a button on the right hand side that fires the grenade but every time with the free account it seems there's not much for options to change the controls.

Definitely a game I do not ever want to go back to later on compared to other free games on steam.

Avatar image for the_laughing_man
    The_Laughing_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By The_Laughing_Man
    @fox01313 said:

Would say that it's sort of easy to get but considering how long it took to download the thing, it's a bit more time consuming to get it. Game looks a lot different with the free version than the full version that the quick look shows. One bad thing about the game is that you might have to look at other ways of controlling the character, which I'm not sure if it's possible but after fighting the keyboard, anything is better. Normal wasd controls for the character & using the mouse for shooting but the winter event is using snowballs so you are stuck with snow being switched out for grenades. Grenades that are tied to F1 for firing, along with wasd for the controls it's going to take a hell of a long time to get used to. At this point I would have gone with just using the keyboard & having a button on the right hand side that fires the grenade but every time with the free account it seems there's not much for options to change the controls.

Definitely a game I do not ever want to go back to later on compared to other free games on steam.

The quicklook for that was great. It was such a bad game..so very very bad. 
    Maystack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Maystack

I just switched the grenade to LMB. It made it much easier to hit people.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.