Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Crimson Skies: High Road to Revenge

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Oct 21, 2003

The second and last game set in the alternate-1930's world of Crimson Skies, High Road to Revenge brings a new dogfighting adventure of the Fortune Hunters air pirates to the Xbox.

Any interest in a Crimson Skies Bombing Run?

chaser324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 15

#1  Edited By chaser324  Moderator

As most of you probably know by now, Microsoft is shutting down all of the original Xbox games on Xbox Live on April 15. Before that happens, I thought it might be cool for us to do a couple of Bombing Runs for some of the best original Xbox online multiplayer games. Halo 2, Mechassault, Conker, and others are all great multiplayer experiences, but by far my favorite on the original Xbox was Crimson Skies: High Road to Revenge. I freaking loved that game!

So, what I'm wondering is, would anyone out there be interested in playing some Crimson Skies at some point in the next month or so? If not Crimson Skies, how about some of the other Xbox classics?

rallier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By rallier

Argh i thought you were talking about the original PC game there.

chaser324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#3  Edited By chaser324  Moderator

I've never played the PC predecessor, but I wouldn't mind trying it out if I happened upon a copy of it.

RedHatDrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#4  Edited By RedHatDrew

The PC version is pretty awesome. You can actually customize your planes' load-outs before a fight.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.