Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Crimson Skies: High Road to Revenge

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Oct 21, 2003

The second and last game set in the alternate-1930's world of Crimson Skies, High Road to Revenge brings a new dogfighting adventure of the Fortune Hunters air pirates to the Xbox.

Goodbye Blue Sky / The Crimson Skies Community Online Finale

Skald

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By Skald

If this were just like any other day, I wouldn't even care. Unfortunately, as you may or may not know, Xbox Live for Original Xbox is getting it's plug pulled late tomorrow for us here in the west. Myself, like many of you, are either going to play one last game of their favourite Live enabled title, or play right up until some suit at Redmond pulls the plug on the old servers. 

To that end, I want to organize all of the people who frequent these forums and want to give Crimson Skies's multiplayer one last chance, before we lose it forever. It may not be a great game by today's standards, but out of the Xbox's big three (Halo, MechAssault and Crimson Skies) I have always felt that this game was the most unique, and the most fun to play. 

I'm redownloading my digital copy of Crimson Skies from Xbox Live right now, so hopefully I'll be ready to play tomorrow.

So come on community! Stand up and be counted! (Unless you're copy is lost, broken, loaned out to a friend, traded in at Gamestop or you straight up don't own a copy of this game)

GB AccountXBL GamertagMisc.
     extremeradical Jimmea Organizer - I'll try to be on as much as possible tomorrow.

Leave your Gamertag in the comments section below or send me a PM. I'll try to figure this out as we go along.
    RedHatDrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By RedHatDrew

Jimmea! Good playing with you tonight. I managed to catch a glimpse of this after we played. :P 

GG, sir!

Avatar image for deactivated-61f341f558336
    deactivated-61f341f558336

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

G.G. everyone!   Jimmea, it was a pleasure having you mop the floor with my face!

(gamertag: xombi242)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.