Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Crusader Kings II

Game » consists of 2 releases. Released Apr 18, 2012

The sequel to Paradox Interactive's Crusader Kings is a grand strategy game that focuses mostly on the dynasties of medieval Europe. Games begin as early as 769 and can span until 1453. Expansions have expanded the game's scope to include the Middle East, India and the Eurasian Steppe.

Mac Question

Avatar image for deactivated-5b89a1766ed68
    deactivated-5b89a1766ed68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Has anyone tried to play this on a macbook pro? Just curious because I tried to play the demo through steam, and all it gave was an exe file.

gaminghooligan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By gaminghooligan

My buddy got it after we all did on PC, but his Macbook was a little older and the game ran like hot ass. However this was months ago and it could have been patched by now, but I'd still do a little forum surfing on the paradox forums to make sure.

casper_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By casper_

yeah i tried it and it was totally fucked

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.