Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Crysis

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Nov 13, 2007

As Nomad, an elite soldier outfitted in a state-of-the-art Nanosuit that gives him superhuman abilities, infiltrate a North Korean-held island to rescue captured scientists... and face a reawakening ancient evil that threatens the entire world. Crysis is well known for its high system requirements and top of the line graphics.

Back to the Future: Crysis Edition

Absurd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Absurd

Well, I was going through my usual sites when I found a video of the Delorean being used in Crysis.  Here are some screenshots from the Mod page:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

and the video:

I'm thinking about installing Crysis again to try out this mod. Has anyone tried this mod? Is anyone going to try it?

Al3xand3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By Al3xand3r

Not gonna install it all over again just to try a vehicle. Even as cool as this one. Good job to the creator but meh, it's just a vehicle. I'd probably have fun with it for as long as the video lasts then go play something else. But still pretty sweet to see this.

CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By CL60

Hah, that's awesome.

Diamond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By Diamond

I think it seems like a cool mod, and I've downloaded it.  However, it doesn't seem to come with the map in the video, and it seems like a pain to start up (you have to go through sandbox (which I don't even have installed right now) and do a bunch of shit).  Someone should make a map that loads it automatically, ready to play with.

Willy105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Willy105

Saw this a while ago, I was blown away.

It would be awesome if they ever make it so that it really travels thru time instead of changing the in-game clock.

Hamst3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By Hamst3r

I'd like to see someone make a campaign that utilizes this with time travel and all. You're infiltrating an enemy base and you discover that delorean. The Koreans dont want you to have it, so they launch a nuke at the base and your superior is like, "bitch, get in the delorian!". As you speed away from the base the nuke hits and you can hear the nuclear deathwave gaining on you, but then the time circuits kick in and you go back through time. How far back? Dunno - lots of interesting ways to go. You could go back just a few hours and team up with alternate time you, or you could go a few decades and have a whole BTTF 1 style plot going on. I think going back in time and then going on a side mission to stop the nuke from being launched while original timestream you takes out the base would be cool. Especially if there was some overlap of locations, so you'd hear and see some of the mayhem you caused just moments ago.

Anyways, I want it! I would make it myself but I'm not that awesome with the CryEngine 2 Editor. The scripting shit doesn't make any sense to me.
    toowalrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By toowalrus

That is the best looking virtual Delorean  I've seen in awhile. Awesome.

FunExplosions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By FunExplosions
    @Hamst3r: Wow, really cool idea. If people were making stuff like that, then I'd probably put some money into a real gaming pc and get this.
    thatfrood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 15

#9  Edited By thatfrood

Has the Ultra High mode been released by Crytek yet? The one where the graphics aren't toned down?

AndrewB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 16

#10  Edited By AndrewB

Creating interest for a new Back the Future game? (Last one I can remember was for the NES)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.