Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Crysis

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Nov 13, 2007

As Nomad, an elite soldier outfitted in a state-of-the-art Nanosuit that gives him superhuman abilities, infiltrate a North Korean-held island to rescue captured scientists... and face a reawakening ancient evil that threatens the entire world. Crysis is well known for its high system requirements and top of the line graphics.

Mandatory Dual Wielding in Console Version?

Catarrhal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Catarrhal

When you first pick up pistol ammo, the character automatically adopts a dual wielding stance. Strangely, there doesn't seem to be any way to drop the second pistol. Yes, I've read the digital manual. And I've searched around--checking other forums, etc. No one seems to have an answer.

Don't get me wrong; dual wielding was cool… back in the nineties, when Pierce Brosnan did it.

Again, it actually seems as if there's no goddamn way to drop the gun. If anyone can speak otherwise, I'm sure there are a few of us who'd love to know.

miguelkosta76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2  Edited By miguelkosta76
    AhmadMetallic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#3  Edited By AhmadMetallic
    @Catarrhal: It's been a while since I played Crysis, but I'm pretty sure when Nomad dual-wields pistols or Uzis he doesnt ever fucking let go. That rendered them useless pretty quick. 
    They can be useful when you attach the laser pointers on them, and pull them out quick to finish a kill, otherwise kiss them goodbye.
    Catarrhal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4  Edited By Catarrhal

@AhmadMetallic: Actually, in the PC original, you can drop that second pistol or SMG using the "J" key, according to various forum posts I found.

Still, thanks for the input.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.