Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dandy Dungeon: Legend of Brave Yamada

Game » consists of 1 releases. Released Jun 27, 2019

A puzzle RPG about a game developer that loses his job and finds true love in his quest to make his first independent game.

Switch Version - How does the in-game economy work?

8bitavenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

After watching the Quick Look, I went to grab the game from the Play Store and learned they took it down last year. I found an APK and data file and have been playing on my phone, but with no connection to servers I will be playing a free-to-play game with an economy based on trying to get you to buy stuff that I don't even have the option to buy. I imagine at some point I'm going to get tired of slamming my head into a brick wall, so I'm curious, how does the in-game economy work on the switch version?

I enjoy the gameplay, music, and story quite a bit. And if the game progression was tuned to more of a gentle slope like most full-price games are, the Switch version may in fact be the best way to play the game. Anyone pick it up? How far in are you (time spent, xp lvl, story dungeon level)? Are you enjoying the progression so far? Do they have paid currencies like rice balls and golden keys for the mobile app?

8bitavenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Answered my own question by finding this: https://youtu.be/XIbl0o3qBN8. Looks better than the mobile experience to me!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.