Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dangerous Driving

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Apr 09, 2019

Dangerous Driving is an arcade racing game and a spiritual successor to the Burnout series from some of the same developers.

Burnout is finally resurrected. Time to bring back boost-chaining from your muscle memory!

kitcatham

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

This is the moment I've been waiting for. As a gamecube child, how jealous was I of my friends who would get to play the sequels to my most beloved arcade racer, Burnout 2. 11 years post burnout paradise, the burnout faithful that splintered away from EA (forming a team of 7) is finally bringing us back a track-based arcade racer, with hyper agressive AI, boost chains, takedowns, outrageous drifts and the British impulse to drive on the wrong side of the road. Returning game modes include pursuit, eliminator, road rage. Next. Week. I feel fulfilled, finally. Who else is in?

Rebel_Scum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

Really wish they ditched the after touch takedowns. Slowed down the gameplay too much.

Sahalarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Didn't they already do this with that sterile parking garage game? The time has passed

hassun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I really want another Burnout and for this game to be good. But I'm not so sure...

Getting even remotely close to the peak that was Burnout 3 will be so difficult.

Casepb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I pre-ordered it. It looks like a budget Burnout 3, and I'm okay with that.

ltcolumbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sahalarious: was that Danger Zone? If my memory serves, the sequel (yep, they did a second) was actually pretty good. I think Brad did a quick look. It’s definitely worth checking out.

cikame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm not convinced this studio gives a s***.

Avatar image for hippie_genocide
    hippie_genocide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Please don't suck, please don't suck, please don't suck...

Sahalarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@ltcolumbo: yes that was it. theres something about capturing the past, that lightning in a bottle, that is futile. crayola scoot is the best tony hawk in over a decade and burnout is over. its time for something new.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.