Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dark Messiah of Might & Magic

Game » consists of 1 releases. Released Oct 25, 2006

A first-person action game with RPG elements in which the player can brutalize their foes with might, magic, or both. Or kicking.

Who else hates Dark Messiah of Might and Magic?

Ravenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Edited By Ravenlight

Oh yeah, I forgot Whiskey Media is subsidizing my ability to post stupid crap on the internet. Hence: Blog Time.

DMMM has recently been referenced a few times by the GB crew as a top-notch "kicking dudes off ledges simulator."

I vaguely recalled playing the first couple levels of this game back when it launched so I installed it again because kicking dudes off of ledges sounded like some good fun. Man, do I regret wasting the bandwidth to install this game. I got to the goblin city or whatever before I called it quits.

I'm going to click a button now and make a sweet list. Try and guess what the title of the list is.

• hated every character I was forced to interact with
    • motion-sickness mode (head-bobbing) enabled by default
    • the combat is boring (I could kill these orcs 20 different ways but kicking them into these spikes is so easy)
    • RPG-lite elements detract more than they add to the game
    • spiders
    • unclear quest objectives
    • game sometimes fails to remember settings
    • nightmare flying tentacle beasts

Does anyone have any similar experiences with the game? Do you want to fight me because you believe I am wrong? Do you think Matt Rory is secretly a unicorn? Clicky click the Post Reply button down south there.

Hint: The title of the list is Reasons Why I Hate DMMM.
    Ravenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Ravenlight

Oh yeah, I forgot Whiskey Media is subsidizing my ability to post stupid crap on the internet. Hence: Blog Time.

DMMM has recently been referenced a few times by the GB crew as a top-notch "kicking dudes off ledges simulator."

I vaguely recalled playing the first couple levels of this game back when it launched so I installed it again because kicking dudes off of ledges sounded like some good fun. Man, do I regret wasting the bandwidth to install this game. I got to the goblin city or whatever before I called it quits.

I'm going to click a button now and make a sweet list. Try and guess what the title of the list is.

• hated every character I was forced to interact with
    • motion-sickness mode (head-bobbing) enabled by default
    • the combat is boring (I could kill these orcs 20 different ways but kicking them into these spikes is so easy)
    • RPG-lite elements detract more than they add to the game
    • spiders
    • unclear quest objectives
    • game sometimes fails to remember settings
    • nightmare flying tentacle beasts

Does anyone have any similar experiences with the game? Do you want to fight me because you believe I am wrong? Do you think Matt Rory is secretly a unicorn? Clicky click the Post Reply button down south there.

Hint: The title of the list is Reasons Why I Hate DMMM.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.