Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dark Souls II

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Mar 11, 2014

Blood, souls, and tears are continually spent as players traverse the land of Drangleic in FromSoftware's third entry in the Souls series.

Is this a DLC bug?

HappyMSI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By HappyMSI

Hi there.

I have Dark Souls 2 SOTFS edition on PS3 and, I haven't reached the DLC part yet so I haven't checked that but by comparing where the summons signs (of the NPC) are placed on both versions of the game on the wikidot, I have realised that mine are placed as the wikidot says they are in the vanilla version.

I'm afraid I'm currently playing the vanilla version without knowing it. Is that the case or ... ?

GordonDaniels

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The SOTFS version on the PS3 has the same layout as the original vanilla version. Kind of sucks, but they never released the updated enemy/item placement on the PS3.

So your version isn't glitched. Just weirdly limited.

HappyMSI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ho ... great.

Thanks for the answer !

GordonDaniels

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@happymsi: No problem!

On the plus side all of the new story content/items are in the game. Also the dlcs are the same in both versions, so you aren't missing anything from there. (Which is really good, because the dlcs are the best parts of the game!) While I do think the remixed enemy placement is an improvement, the vanilla placement is fine.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.