Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dark Souls II

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Mar 11, 2014

Blood, souls, and tears are continually spent as players traverse the land of Drangleic in FromSoftware's third entry in the Souls series.

Drangleic Explorer Society: Compiling GB's DS2 Exploration

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

Well finally NG+ now I see why people are having trouble with Flexile Sentry. Its the same challenge as the Capra Demon fight in Dark Souls. The hard part is getting the two lackeys killed so you can focus on the main boss. Its either fight the ruin sentinels or fight this asshole I don't know what one would be worse.

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

Oh man, I'm so close you guys. IM SO CLOSE. I got all the souls I needed on NG+ for the unique spells and I just need to beat the game and get back to Drangleic castle on NG++ to buy the final two miracles and pyro that I need. Super pumped about this. Will be my first Souls game Platnium. I can finally put Dark Souls 2 to rest afterwards.

cthomer5000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

So I haven't been back to check in awhile but anyone know what unlocks the door outside the boss room for forest of fallen giants? The Soldier key I got early on didn't unlock it not sure what does.

the soldier key opens at least 1 door in that location... but the key you are talking about is found in the iron keep.

kerse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Not sure if anyone will read this, but I didn't wanna start a new thread. I was wondering if anyone playing on PS3 has a character in NG around SL120 and has an orma's greatshield they'd wanna give me. I was building a character to dual wield that and reeve's greatshield and the enemies only gave me reeve's and I don't really wanna keep using bonfire ascetics to farm them since I was wanting to do NG+ and would prefer not to fight mega Velstadt.

Karkarov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#456  Edited By Karkarov

Just to throw this out there but any DLC owners might want to read the spoiler...

If you revisit the undead crypt, have the ashen mist heart, and examine the kings armor laying in a pile at the far side of the room you can now enter Vendrick's memory and talk to him.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.