Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dark Souls III

Game » consists of 10 releases. Released Mar 24, 2016

This game melds elements from all previous Souls games and concludes the Dark Souls trilogy.

Are the frequent Souls releases weaking your enthusiasm?

• 86 results
    viking_funeral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

Edited By viking_funeral

Poll Are the frequent Souls releases weaking your enthusiasm? (458 votes)

Nope. Keep 'em coming. 60%
    I'm not as enthused as I once was. 40%

DAE too many Souls?!

Sorry, couldn't help it. For the last two Souls games (Dark Souls II & Bloodborne) I couldn't help myself from getting hyped before their releases. With the latest release however, I almost forgot it was coming out this year. While I will certainly play it I am not feeling nearly as excited or as restless for the game to come out.

If you look at the release dates, this will be the third Souls game in 3 years:

• 2016 - Dark Souls III
    • 2015 - Bloodborne
    • 2014 - Dark Souls II

So I'm curious how others feel. I'm not trying to evangelize, so if you are still genuinely excited, great! I don't mind being an outlier. I just want some delicious data.

• 
    viking_funeral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

*Weakening your enthusiasm.

Damn it! I swear I can't make a title without messing up at least one word.

Ezekiel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Ezekiel

It's more the fact that they're all so similar that's drained my enthusiasm. I've grown frustrated with some of the features and yearn for improvements that FromSoftware and the fanbase don't seem to care about. Demon's Souls was something new. I loved it. The sequels were pretty good too. But there are a few things that diminish my motivation for another one of them.

I don't really play video games that much anymore. There's too much sequelitis everywhere. It just gets boring. I'm more interested in new IPs with fresh ideas, such as Vampyr.

Rebel_Scum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

Ehh, I just voted to see a result sorry. Should've been a third option or perhaps an enhancement for the GB devs?

VipeR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I didn't play Bloodbourne, so I'm excited for a new souls game. It's been a while since I played Ds2 and I've been itching for some souls gameplay recently, so I feel that Ds3's release is pretty timely.

Jesus_Phish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wan't to vote "no keep them coming" but we've been told this is also the last one they want to do before moving on from the series. There might be a Bloodborne 2 if Sony has anything to say about it, but that would probably be farmed out to Sony Japan working with From instead of a proper From game.

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

I've played 'em all thus far since Demon's and I'm plenty excited for Dark Souls III! There are just so few other franchises out there that are as meticulously designed with such attention to detail as the Souls games. They're very much a 'comfort food' sort of series at this point, because we all mostly know what we're getting into each time, but that doesn't devalue the quality and the breadth of content each one contains (well, Bloodborne felt a little 'slim', but only by its own standards). I can understand why some feel that the 'magic' simmers away per each release, but I at least have still got plenty of room left for more Souls.

Teddie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I mean I'm not excited (or stupid) enough to preorder a collector's edition with a giant statue like I was with DS2, but I'm still super ready to play another Souls game. Bloodborne was a nice break from the regular formula for me, so I'm not fatigued from playing that either.

thomasnash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think if I hadn't enjoyed Bloodborne so much I would be pretty tired of the formula, sure. But Bloodborne felt really fresh to me in a lot of ways. I think of Bloodborne as more like a different series in the same genre as Dark Souls, in a lot of ways.

With that said, I've found Dark Souls II to be near enough impossible to go back to, and so I'm not hugely excited to be going back to something so plodding. So I would say I'm fairly neutral about DSIII overall...

Rafaelfc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They're still great games to me.

Even if they aren't as novel as they once were, they are still pretty unique.

No other series gives me a sense of excitement and exploration as satisfying as the Souls games.

ivdamke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By ivdamke

Plenty of excitement because there's no other games like them. Each game has a slew of changes based around the solid core that mix it up enough. They're challenging, artistically unique, tell a strange story and have fantastic pacing.

As long as Dark Souls 3 keeps the fantastic interface from Dark Souls 2 and doesn't go back to the god awful system that Bloodborne, Demons and Dark 1 used.

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 16

They're a very specific type of game which helps in keeping series fatigue from creeping up on your back too much.

That said the Dark Souls "tileset" or however you might want to call it, universe perhaps, is my least favorite of the bunch. So for me personally it's a bummer that this is going to be yet another "Dark" entry. Bloodborne wasn't perfect, but it was a wonderful breath of fresh air. It didn't hurt that it also brought back a lot of systems I enjoyed from Demon's Souls like warping between lamps and the blood vial healing system as opposed to the Estus Flask. (Estus is a terrible healing system, go ahead, fight me.)

So I'm feeling fatigue at this point, but less of the series overall and more of the setting. A Bloodborne 2, despite also being a sequel, would sound way more enticing than anything with a 3 at the end of the title. At least it's the last time.

TobbRobb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

I thought I was burned out after Dks2, but turns out that wasn't the case. I've been playing Bloodborne for the first time recently, and it's preeetty great! Excited for 3 now!

N7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

@ezekiel said:

It's more the fact that they're all so similar that's drained my enthusiasm. I've grown frustrated with some of the features and yearn for improvements that FromSoftware and the fanbase don't seem to care about. Demon's Souls was something new. I loved it. The sequels were pretty good too. But there are a few things that diminish my motivation for another one of them.

I don't really play video games that much anymore. There's too much sequelitis everywhere. It just gets boring. I'm more interested in new IPs with fresh ideas, such as Vampyr.

I agree.

I never got along well with Demon's Souls, but I looooved Dark Souls. Dark Souls 2 seemed like very many steps in very many wrong directions. Bloodborne was pretty cool. I liked the idea of having a short amount of time to regain health upon taking damage, as well as the super cool dodge as opposed to the roll, but it was still pretty much the same game.

Dark Souls 3 coming out so soon after Bloodborne is doing nothing for me. In fact, I'm just not interested in it. I mean I just got done playing one of those things I don't want to do it again. I mean 3 years in a row, I'm kind of burned out.

paulmako

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I didn't play Dark Sous II until the middle of last year, and decided after that to not get Bloodborne yet to try and avoid burning out. Hopefully that's different enough for me to feel ok going back to it after DksIII.

So I am actually really hyped for Dark Souls III, maybe the most hyped for any game this year. It's just such a joy to find new locations, weapons, bosses, enemies in those games. I'm also hoping it does some cool stuff with the lore of that universe.

Bollard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 12

I was done with Souls games after the disappointment that was DSII. Bloodborne just confirmed this.

Brackstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I thought I was after DSII, but now I find myself getting all excited again, especially with Miyazaki at the helm again. Bloodborne was a great breath of fresh air though, and I don't know how excited I'd be if it hadn't come out between DSII and III. It both proved that the mistakes of DSII were a fluke, and that this formula can be stretched into new and exciting directions both in terms of setting and gameplay.

That said, this ought to either be the last one, or they need to try their hand at a new setting. A another game full of gothic architecture and (mostly) classic fantasy monsters won't cut it.

Turambar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Perhaps its because I haven't played them a good four or five playthroughs each, but I am still incredibly excited for DkS3. Those games are always a delight to explore through the first time.

deevees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By deevees

As long as they keep the quality of the games relatively consistent then I'm not complaining.

Belegorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm not jumping out of my seat excited for 3, but I do want to play it quite a bit. However, I think they really need to stop at 3, if they put out a 4 that's when I'm going to say "I guess they're just gonna run this idea into the ground now?"

jaycrockett

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

I don't have a PS4, so no. Also I don't play games at release so it will be a while before I get to Dark Souls 3.

L33T_HAXOR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 26

Yes, but Miyazaki said that Dark Souls III will be the last one for a while so at least they will let the series breathe for a little while after this.

Considering how much time/energy it takes to play through these things, putting them out once a year like Assassin's Creed is nuts.

onarum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think my enthusiasm died after Demons Souls really, I loved that game so much but Dark Souls never really grabbed me the same way for some reason, didn't even beat it (but plan to eventually).

But IDK, I'm kinda curious to see how it turns out considering Miyazaki is back, and actually before DSIII was announced I was considering getting that newest DSII release after I was finally done with DS, but now I'll just skip it entirely.

Also I think that even if they keep on making more after 3 it'll probably be the last one I get.

MezZa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not really. I'm not as hyped as I was for the Dark Souls 2 release, but I would say that is probably because of everything else I have going on right now, other games coming out in the mean time, and Dark Souls 2 was kind of a buzzkill for me. Although Bloodborne did make up for that disappointment I had, I'm being more cautious about a new Souls game this time around.

Y2Ken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 28

#24  Edited By Y2Ken

I'm definitely ready for it. Bloodborne is different enough that it kept things feeling fresh.

Though I've gotten back deep into Bloodborne over the past month and I just started a new Dark Souls playthrough to warm myself up before DkS III, so perhaps I'm just super deep in at this point. For me the hurdle is always the first playthrough - I enjoy discovering the world, but I've always been apprehensive about those games first time through and approached them more slowly. Subsequent playthroughs are a lot more easy for me to get into as they feel very familiar and comforting once I have that world in my brain. I think I got over that initial hurdle more than ever during Bloodborne, though - so maybe it won't affect me as much this time around?

I am a tad cautious, because DkS II did make quite a few minor design decisions that didn't quite work, and they all added up to make that game a tad frustrating in a way I've never encountered with the others. But what I've seen of DkS III seems to have mostly rectified those issues and also brought in at least some of the stuff that Bloodborne did well (without turning this into a full-on BB/Souls hybrid). So hopefully that "Miyazaki magic" really does hold true.

Avatar image for deactivated-60dda8699e35a
    deactivated-60dda8699e35a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, I'd say it's definitely starting to have its toll on me. I absolutely LOVE Bloodborne (easily the best Souls game I've played, and probably the best PS4 game I've played too), but I played that game pretty consistently all through October and November last year (Got all of the achievements and played it to NG+3), and after Bloodborne, I bought Dark Souls 2 for the PS4 because I was still on a souls kick, and I played that game a lot too, unfortunately.

I really don't like Dark Souls 2 though, but maybe I'll get Dark Souls 3 because Miyazaki's back and he'll actually do some work and make the game difficult but fair, unlike Dark Souls 2, which is difficult because it's unfair.

Sinusoidal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I love Souls games. My first was Demon's and it was pretty novel and cool. Then I played Dark Souls about a year later. I bought Dark Souls 2 on release for PS3, and still haven't touched that version of the game. Then fast forward until Dark Souls 2: Scholar of the First Sin was out for PC and I marathoned Prepare to Die edition of 1 and that back to back and Souls was thoroughly cemented as some of my favorite games ever. (I still have a mint, unopened copy of DaS2 for PS3.) I can't be arsed to get a PS4 just for Bloodborne though. I'm glad 3 will have a PC release because that's where I pretty much play everything these days, but considering how large my backlog has become, I probably won't pick it up until the inevitable all-DLC-included version is out.

TheWildCard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

I'm not excited at all, but that's partly because I haven't finished DS II yet, and I've always been playing catch up with the series. Hope Bloodborne II doesn't arrive until 2018.

Nasar7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Nasar7

Well after Demon's I wasn't crazy about Dark Souls 1, which lead to me skipping Dark Souls 2. Bloodborne got me back in a big way. Dark Souls III should be better cause Miyazaki is back on it, though I wish they would scrap the Dark Souls universe completely and do something fresh.

MooseyMcMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

I'm definitely not feeling the hype for this one like I did the others. And I absolutely loved Bloodborne, so it's not like it's because I can't like these games any more. Though, I think part of it is that a lot of why I love Bloodborne so much is because of the ways it isn't Dark Souls, so going back to Dark Souls one last time... I dunno. I hope III is good! Well, I'm sure it'll at least be good, but will it be great? We'll see.

Giant_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I played every souls game so far and I've bought each of them as soon as they got released but i don't think i'll be picking up DS3 anytime soon. I didn't get burned out or anything but i don't see that DS3 will bring anything new and interesting that earns my money. If i want more of the same i'll play the first two souls games or bloodborne, or i would buy the dlcs since i haven't bought any of them so far.

I'm pretty sure that i'll buy DS3 in the long run but i won't buy it at day 1 as i did with the others.

Justin258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 8

It's probably my most anticipated game of this year, though I'm trying not to get too "hyped up" for it.

I didn't get into the series until I bought Dark Souls II in December 2014. I finished that game, played all the way through Dark Souls I near the end of 2015, played some of Demon's Souls, and now I'm playing through Scholar of the First Sin. I've enjoyed both of the Dark Souls games a lot. I liked Demon's Souls quite a bit, too, but for some reason haven't jumped back into it. I don't have a PS4 so I didn't get to play Bloodborne. I have also only finished Dark Souls I and II once, although I'm well into the latter third of Scholar of the First Sin. If you're one of those people that has played through NG+++++++ on every one of these things, yeah, I imagine you are tired of the formula. That said, if you're one of those people, you're probably going to own a copy of Dark Souls III at some point and you're probably going to finish it a time or two.

I'm going to bet there's a lot of people who have only played the two Dark Souls games - remember that Demon's Souls came out ages ago and only on the PS3 and Bloodborne is a PS4 exclusive, so anyone who's not really into Sony's platforms hasn't played those games.

Also, unlike pretty much every other annualized franchise, Souls games fill a niche that isn't really filled by anyone else. It's not another linear shooter, it's not another open world Assassin's Creed-like game, the Souls franchise is very much its own thing, and I think it's a thing that the video game industry really, really needs. Yes, I want to keep seeing games of this variety until I get as sick of them as I am of open world games.

oldenglishc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@humanity said:

systems I enjoyed from Demon's Souls like warping between lamps and the blood vial healing system as opposed to the Estus Flask. (Estus is a terrible healing system, go ahead, fight me.)

Fight you for what? Being too right?

Sterling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I'm actually pretty excited for it. To see what they change and do differently from past games. While I liked Bloodborne, I wasn't as big a fan of it as the Souls games. And I will forever be waiting for the DLC for Demon's Souls for the missing arch stone. I want to see the damn land of the giants! Umbasa.

LawGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

I still think the formula is really successful. I didn't really feel Bloodborne all that much, so if they spun that off and released it in alternation with a proper Souls game it'd be fine, since that would make it the equivalent of a release every two years.

That said, I am getting really tired of some of the recurring issues in the Souls games, like a shitty camera and the inability to easily compare equipment in shops. That seems like easy stuff to fix, so maybe after four games they should get on that?

ArbitraryWater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 66

Nope! While I'm not hyperactively jumping up and down for a new Souls game the same way I was the last two, I'm optimistic that Dark Souls III will be "totally alright" at worst. That said, I also think this should be their last one for a while. Even as someone who is pro-Dark Souls II and loved Bloodborne, a break couldn't hurt.

jking47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, I feel like they need a new setting or something, I played Demon Souls right when it came out and that was a brilliant and special game. Every sequel since has been a little less special, to the point where I am kind of looking forward to DS3 but I really don't care that much. If you had told me I wouldn't be that into a Souls game 5 years ago, I would have said you were an idiot.

My idea is still a Souls game with a PSO-like sci fi theme, I really think that would be cool and reinvigorate my love for the series.

hassun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By hassun

weakening*

Since I don't have a PS4 so I don't have access to Bloodborne it has actually been a while for me. That being said I do think they are churning them out at too high a pace and I am very happy that Miyazaki has said DSIII will be the end of the series for him. Of course this leaves the door open for us to get more games that are basically the same but aren't technically Souls games or even just more Souls games by a different director but at least there will be some kind of finality to it.

I am also generally immune to hype so the fact that DSIII is coming out soon has no effect on me at all. I hope it will be good but I am not chomping at the bit to play it or anything. There's no rush.

Fredchuckdave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Haven't we had this thread like a dozen times already?

Hunter5024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

I came to Dark Souls late, about 6 months before Dark Souls II, so by the time that game came out I wasn't ready for another one. By the time I was ready again, Bloodborne was out, and people were really low on Dark Souls II, so I decided to play BB instead, and it was great. Now Dark Souls III is almost out, and because of the comment about them ending the series with this game, I'm pretty interested in playing it, but I still haven't done Bloodborne's DLC, and I'd like to play Dark Souls II before I play Dark Souls III, and after Bloodborne I'm not even sure I could go back to DS3, let alone DS2. Also Demon's Souls is a thing, and everyone says the DLC for OG Dark Souls is great and I haven't even done that.

So yes, having too much Souls in my life is a burden I've bared for about 2 years now.

Avatar image for deactivated-5daa2dc0c43a6
    deactivated-5daa2dc0c43a6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@humanity: Out of curiosity, why do you prefer the shard system over the estus flask system?

I'm pretty hyped for a new souls game. Bloodborne felt different enough where by the end of my long, long journey with it I was ready for more shield/magic/dragon bridge shenanigans. The things they're adding seem cool as well and I'm curious to see more weapon arts and how the magic will end up being. Since I get into the PvP portion of these games, it seems like there's going to be more variety than ever which is something I feel DS2 really got right. Can't wait.

jacksukeru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

#41  Edited By jacksukeru

@humanity said:

(Estus is a terrible healing system, go ahead, fight me.)

I would, but if I have to wait for you to farm more healing items in between rounds I think I'll pass.

I'm definetly less enthused about Dark Souls 3 than I was back when 2 first came out, still, after not finishing Bloodborne I'm all for them returning to a style where I can have 3 to 4 playthroughs of different builds going at once. I've played both some Dark Souls 1 and some Dark Souls 2 these last few weeks, and while I generally prefer the feeling of weapons in DaS1 there's a lot I like about DS2 too (even if Scholar of the First Sin doubled down on fightning annoying Player-Like characters, which was always my least favorite thing in these game).

So you could say replaying old Souls reignited my love for digging into something fresh for the first time, and it being Dark Souls III I'm hoping it will have the pace of Souls rather than Bloodborne. Speaking of, I'm considering giving that another try before 3 is out as well.

petethepanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By petethepanda

We won't really know until we see how good 3 is. If it keeps them going at a steady quality I would love to have one of these a year, particularly if they switch up setting/atmosphere like Bloodborne, but it does seem kind of inevitable that it would falter (Ass Creed being a good example of one that actually held up with an annual schedule for a bit before dipping in quality).

Homelessbird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't think I'll ever match the lust I felt for Demon Souls. That game set my loins ablaze. I was positively thirsty for that shit.

But I don't mind more Souls, at least as long as they keep them of a relative quality. I've spent a lot of time with each of the games, and I've enjoyed much of it immensely.

Slag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 45

If there were more quality alternatives of this type I probably would be, but Lords of the Fallen was pretty "meh" in my eyes.

I think it's getting dangerously close to that AC over-saturation area though after 3 consecutive years of this, and I think From Software knows that. And I think they are smart to get out in front of this and say this is the last one. Gotta keep it fresh and go out on top.

I wouldn't mind seeing them do a similar game mechanically but with a different aesthetic. Bloodbourne is definitely different but in some respects, the dark drab colors and macabre feel, it wasn't that much a departure from the bleakness of the Souls games.

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marco724 said:

@humanity: Out of curiosity, why do you prefer the shard system over the estus flask system?

I think it's more balanced. I don't disagree that when you do have to farm some vials because you've hit a wall against a boss the act of farming them out can be off-putting. For the most part though you get enough from simply playing the game and the bit of time you spend farming/buying is a chance to clear your head and stretch your muscles so to speak on regular mobs. With the Estus I feel like the game wastes too much of your time in the beginning by forcing you to return to the bonfire once you've depleted your capacity to heal - something that happens often and fairly easily when your health is still really low. You are basically required to do a perfect run all the way to the boss when you only have 1 chug or be forced to take the boss on with half health and no heals. That system forces you to turn back the moment you deplete the estus because there simply is no other way to regain health. Vials are both more plentiful and there is always a chance that simple mobs will drop more. One bad dodge will not result in having to retrace your steps and respawn all the enemies in order to top up again because the very same enemy that got the drop on you might also drop a heal and let you continue on your way unaffected.

Once you upgrade the estus flask this becomes less of an issue but in the beginning it's too severe in my opinion, which is why I prefer farmable healing items. Dark Souls 2 introduced the healing crystals which were a good little pick-me-up in the early portions of the game when your health was low.

davidh219

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#46  Edited By davidh219

Souls games are still vastly different than anything else out there, and are consistently high-quality productions in a way that, say, Assassin's Creed is not. So no. Also Bloodborne was pretty different to me. I don't consider it a Souls game for the purposes of sequel fatigue. I'm actually more anxious to jump back into the medieval, less serious setting of Dark Souls after Bloodborne. If DS III has even 85% the intelligent level design that DS1 did, it'll be my favorite game in five years, easily. Well, maybe tied with The Witness. If it doesn't, well, still probably one of the best games I've played in the last three.

Grillbar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Grillbar

yes. felt like dark souls 2 was not needed. and since that came out it felt like bloodborne was not needed even though it was somewhat different. that resulted in me kinda burning out on the series

Moonshadow101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loved DSII. Didn't play bloodborne. DSIII coming out two years later doesn't feel overly saturated.

Avatar image for deactivated-5daa2dc0c43a6
    deactivated-5daa2dc0c43a6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@humanity: You make some great points. The only thing I would say about it is that when playing against other people it becomes kinda ridiculous when a player has 20 vials and either you're trying to kill them or just trying to survive and the battle takes 4 times as long as it should. Having said that I liked the hybrid approach with flasks and shards, where you didn't NEED to grind to be able to heal but if you were banging your head against a wall you could grind to help. Also now we'll be able to run back to bonfires for mana.. estus.. among other things? Yay? Anyway, thanks for the clarification.

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marco724: I completely agree that vials are terrible for PVP and you sort of have to rely on the honor system that you simply don't heal during duels. Although that is, just duels, if you got invaded in an area that isn't commonly used for people to seek out PVP and you're on the way to a boss or unlocking a shortcut then everything is fair game in my opinion. You just into a strangers world trying to kill them, you better do it well because they have every right to heal 20 times.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.