Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dark Souls III

Game » consists of 10 releases. Released Mar 24, 2016

This game melds elements from all previous Souls games and concludes the Dark Souls trilogy.

Dark Souls 3 General Discussions Topic (Minor spoilers)

Avatar image for militantfreudian
    militantfreudian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By militantfreudian

I know the game hasn't been out for too long, but I thought I'd create a topic for early impressions and just general discussions about the game. I noticed that there's another thread, but it seems inactive and it already has some mid- to late-game spoilers.

So... What has been your experience so far? Which class have you chosen? Are you finding it difficult to get acclimated to the controls after playing Bloodborne or even Dark Souls 2? Any interesting tidbits you've come across?

And, of course, don't forget to spoiler tag your posts, if you think they reveal stuff that might be considered spoilers by others.

Edit: I thought I'd briefly share my experience with the game so far. I played for two and a half hours. I've chosen for the first time to play as a Deprived and it's been slightly more difficult than I expected, particularly because the gear you start with is kind of terrible. That said, this made killing every enemy exciting because I was just looking forward to every item drop. It's interesting playing this after Bloodborne; I have found it a bit hard to get used to 4 healing items instead of 20. The game seems to run fine on PS4 and, overall, I've enjoyed what I played of it.

Ares42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I posted this in the pre-release thread, but I'll just leave it here as a PSA as well. You can sell Soul Caches to the vendors for the same amount they give you, which is much faster than using them and tells you how much you'll get.

Avatar image for adequatelyprepared
    AdequatelyPrepared

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

First boss fight seems like it's something right out of Resident Evil when it hits 50% health and that's kind of awesome.

Game seems to be far more forgiving for those that want to run through the game shield-less than 2. I feel as though it's far more possible to dodge shit and enemy tracking is far more fair, along with the hitboxes. The removal of the adaptability stat is also a welcome relief.

Edit: Perhaps the one and only knock I'll give the game right now is this. There are already 3 different 'warps' in the first 3 hours of gameplay. The big three areas I have been to so far are not actually physically connected. Then again, if you are making a game of this scale with this environment variety, maybe just doing this is for the better. Not every game can be Dark Souls 1 with its maze of passageways and shortcuts. However, the individual areas are as massive and expansive as ever.

Btw, where is the great scythe? I need to know.

Sinusoidal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just played my first two hours. Already more impressed with the first (tutorial area) boss than I was with pretty much any boss in DS2. I especially enjoy how he starts out like any number of generic big-armored-dude bosses from DS2, then goes completely bananas deformed demon thing at half life. This kind of twisted dark fantasy stuff is the reason I come to Dark Souls, and is something that Dark Souls 2 really lacked with its string of circle-strafe-to-the-right-to-win big sword guys. Good attention to detail too. I almost completely accidentally hit him in the head with an arrow and he was as stunned as I was. From does bosses so well.

There's so much fanservice packed into the Firelink Shrine for long time series vets. It's great! Touch the darkness inside me.

I always do my first play through with the level 1 class choice. Until now. Deprived?!?! Why hast thou forsaken me From?! Tried out a Thief since it's only level 5 and I like dex weapons and bows (yeah, yeah, I know, I'm playing the game wrong.)

I'm very much liking the changes to combat. The kick is back! So happy kicking fools off the cliffs in the cemetery. I also parried and riposted more than one guy already. I don't think I once managed a successful riposte in Dark Souls 2. I could never figure out the timing.

I do wish the performance was a little more consistent on my machine, but that's what I get for having a computer that's not much better than the minimum requirements. It at least stays above 30 most of the time, though sometimes right after an area loads, it chugs pretty badly for a bit.

Ares42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Ares42

@adequatelyprepared: The scythe is near the boss in the third area (firelink, castle, then...). You have to make a jump to get it. It's fairly hard to miss it.

Avatar image for gunslingerpanda
    GunslingerPanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Just beat the second boss. It's pretty great. These weird dudes exploding with black ooze are annoying but great.

Like Dark Souls II before it, I'm finding myself way more interested in the lore, taking screenshots of everything and having a word document with item descriptions, etc. open to try to link everything together. There's some cool stuff there. So far I have a pretty good hunch who a certain monarch might end up being. It's the most fun part of these games for me; maybe one day I should go back and do the same with DkS1 and I might actually end up beating it for once.

PlasmaDuck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

My immediate first thought was the weapons seem to have this awkward wind-up. I've died a ton because of it, but it might also be because I picked depraved. I haven't tried any dex weapons yet, maybe they feel more fluid. Good thing they are so generous with the invincibility frames on the dodge, and at least enemies don't rotate like a turntable like in DS2. I'm sure I'll love it once I find a cool greatsword or greataxe were the long wind-up feels more natural.

UnInvincible

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Put in 7 straight hours last night, loving it so far. One of my favorite changes coming out of playing through SotFS lately is that armor doesn't seem upgradeable. Someone let me know if I'm wrong, but not having to worry about comparing a new +0 armor piece to a +10 one I'm currently wearing is a welcome relief. Makes selecting armor more like Bloodborne, but with more variety. I've fought four bosses and they've all been great and very different. The Firelink Shrine is a cool hub and there seem to be a lot of mysterious NPCs visiting it, and there's some fun exploring to do once you buy the tower key from the shopkeeper lady. Really looking forward to playing more after work today, think I'm getting close to fighting the Abyss Watchers.

Avatar image for deactivated-5daa2dc0c43a6
    deactivated-5daa2dc0c43a6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I went with the herald class and so far the game definitely does seem forgiving with dodging and chugging estus (which is more like taking a shot of estus now, it barely slows you down). It feels like the best parts of each souls game so far, can't wait to dig in more.

edgaras1103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So I want to ask. Does anyone feel like the combat feels different from dark souls? I can't exactly explain, but feel like your character does not have weight. And every sword swing does not feel punchy. I feel like something is missing but can't put my finger on it.

ArtisanBreads

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#11  Edited By ArtisanBreads

Just beat the second boss. I went fire gem and infused my longsword as a Knight and that's going pretty well for me (helped with some of the early enemies including the Las Plagas types). I'm really enjoying the framerate making the combat feel better.

Avatar image for giantlizardking
    GiantLizardKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm rolling with a Pyromancer. The game looks and controls great. Everything feels a bit faster, both character movement and attacks. The amount of chip damage my character takes while blocking is a bit annoying as it isn't really conducive to how I play these games.

Tennmuerti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#13  Edited By Tennmuerti

Really want to encourage people to try out different weapons. They have changed some things up and with the addition of the special moves I truly feel like they breathed some new life into the weapon system. The weapon descriptions are quite helpful in that regard too and generally perform as advertised.

For example I was rolling with the starting battleaxe for warrior and it's weapon skill just gives you a short duration dmg boost, k cool. But say the mace, aside from it's weapon skill buff, really does do much better against opponents with shields, because unlike a light weapon that bounces off a blocking shield the mace will continue with your swing as if it were one of the massive weapons, while still being nimble, and without the shield block stagger you can really just mash an enemies defense in. Currently I switched to a broadsword whose special move straight up just staggers a blocking opponent and leaves them open to a riposte as if you just parried them; without you know having to time anything and it goes through a block, at a cost of some FP.

Also there is an additional shield you can get early on that will allow you to perform weapon skills of the weapon in your right hand without needing to two hand said weapon. Which can be really powerful wen combined with certain weapon skills. No parry tho.

Tennmuerti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#14  Edited By Tennmuerti

@edgaras1103 said:

So I want to ask. Does anyone feel like the combat feels different from dark souls? I can't exactly explain, but feel like your character does not have weight. And every sword swing does not feel punchy. I feel like something is missing but can't put my finger on it.

This is indeed a thing.

It's due to them building on the Bloodborne engine rather then the older Souls version. Which definitely made the characters and combat less weighty, which again made perfect sense for Bloodborne's design. But like you I can't help but feel some of the tactile sense of physicality missing from DS3 because of it, shame.

Sterling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@marco724 said:

I went with the herald class and so far the game definitely does seem forgiving with dodging and chugging estus (which is more like taking a shot of estus now, it barely slows you down). It feels like the best parts of each souls game so far, can't wait to dig in more.

I agree with that. It feels like there are lots of elements from all the past games. And some new stuff as well. Its really nice.

Avatar image for redhotchilimist
    Redhotchilimist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Redhotchilimist

I played it basically until morning, and got up to the Cathedral of the Deep first big boss area I think. (So these spoilers are for something like the first four bosses and areas. I'm gonna block out the names, but I will have to describe a couple of areas). Although at that point I was tired and running past everything. It's great! I'm liking it a lot, certainly more than I liked 2, just from the feel and art design.Overall, it feels very fanservicey. It outright states references in item descriptions to older stuff that Dark Souls 2 only alluded to. I've met NPCs that are super similar to older guys or ARE those older guys, which is a thing you can do with undead that they never did in 2 either. I got a warm fuzzy feeling from seeing them all in Firelink, and also really enjoyed my meeting with Siegward at the tower. On one hand, I kinda hate the "cyclical" nature of the lore that they introduced in Dark Souls 2. But I'm inclined to forgive that when I get new and exciting enemies mixed with blatant fanservice. There was even an item description I saw on a loading screen that hinted that I could save the life of The Crestfallen! I gotta get that ring! This is the first time I'm playing without using the wiki or watching streams first, so both exploring the environment and interacting with the NPCs is tense. I feel certain that I'm gonna mess up and either ruin myself or get someone else killed. Should I ask one of the merchants to go and pillage for me? Should I accept the "true power" of the sorcery guy? I have no idea where stuff like that is gonna end up.

You can really tell it's Bloodborne's engine. I never played it because I got a PS4 just recently and wanted to save my Souls enthusiasm for this game, but I've watched a lot of streams. Playing through the Undead Settlement second real area feels entirely like the village area from Bloodborne(which feels like RE4). There's one place in that spot with so many undead stuck to torture devices, in cages, hanging from the ceiling and attached to roofttops that it all looks very silly. The significant new enemies feel like references, too. There's an enemy that looks like the clown dudes from Demon's Souls. The knights of the Boreal Valley all act like FROM slapped some armor on the beasts from Bloodborne. I think the boss was wonderful, but I met a common one with a sword later on and was very frustrated by its speed and frostbite effect. Human NPCs are a bitch. I've died more times to those than most other enemies, I believe. They are optional though. It's my fault for attacking the master swordsman outside Firelink relentlessy. But I would have felt better if I didn't beat him just by abusing the forward heavy attack, which he doesn't know how to deal with at all if timed right.

I'm playing a knight, by the way, which was super easy for the first hour or so on account of the shield. Need to remember to use the special attacks more, they absolutely destroyed that hollow with a sludge stand/dragon out of his back. I played solo for most of the time, but summoned and got summoned for both the village area and the swamp. The village boss is great fun to fight in a group, and I did so a couple of times. Other than that, I think the Undead Burg-like area was the best one so far and the forest path was by far the worst. I hate those enemies, they were very beastly in their combo attacks. Lots of these areas remind me of older ones, and that one reminded me of the Shaded Woods shit. I like how the areas seem sort of reversed. The first real area is rather Anor Londo. This is really how every Souls game is, but because it's the last one I feel like it's the final hurrah for these concepts and don't mind. I wish the graphics were a little more colorful. Dark Souls 1 had a ton of greens. This game isn't all red, but it's certainly more ashy and red than that game was.

I want to give props to whoever decided to add a giant enemy crab. They are terrifying!

Anyone want to give me a heads up on whether the level up woman has the crown you get from doing all the Dark Souls 2 DLC? I never did beat the ash knight. Also, if anyone can tell me how to reverse my perceived hollowing, let me know. I can't tell if my stats get worse, but I certainly LOOK worse and the embers don't seem to make me look human again.

rethla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Are there any starting items which will unlock stuff later in the game or are they just throwaway stuff?

hach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I find I'm having way more trouble with random enemies than the actual bosses, I beat the first two bosses on my first try and I've never been good at these games. Still having a lot of fun just feel like either I've been lucky or those first two are quite easy.

On another note I have a bow and arrow equipped but when I try and shoot it does the 'no arrows' animation can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

This is the first souls game I've played without looking through wikis and basically spoiling every aspect of the game before hand and unsurprisingly it's way more fun!

Avatar image for redhotchilimist
    Redhotchilimist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Redhotchilimist

@hark: You're probably just hitting the wrong button, since you can place arrows at either of the right two shoulder buttons. I have at least made that mistake. Or maybe not twohanding it even.

hach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redhotchilimist: wow Yeah I was hitting the trigger instead of the bumper and I only have one arrow type equipped thanks!

ArtisanBreads

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#21  Edited By ArtisanBreads

@tennmuerti: that mace skill sounds great. And yeah the move with the longsword to break a guard is really helpful vs some of those early knights. I'm excited to see more of them. I'm hoping to get a quality shield that still allows a skill as I really don't parry in these games.

BrotherBran

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Am I the only merc? I wanted to see how the dual weapons worked but have abandoned them for a katana with amazing weapon arts

TheHT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Oh boy. That was a problem with Dark Souls 2, and judging by the quick look, this looked to be a lot more of Dark Souls 2. Demon's Souls, Dark Souls, and Bloodborne all have that really great, really tactile sort of heft to them. That, coupled with an overall smoothness to animations and movement (and even the camera) made the combat feel amazing, and was one of the fundamental draws of these games for me.

Dark Souls 2 was more floaty, and had an almost arcadey feel to the movement and combat, like Omega Force trying their hand at a Souls game or something. There was still a weight to it, but it was all very stilted. That smoothness to everything was also gone. The first few seconds of Bloodborne was a huge relief to find it had the same sort of weighty and smooth feel that Demon's Souls and Dark Souls did, as opposed to the feel of Dark Souls 2. But I suppose it makes sense for whoever was making Dark Souls 2 to have moved on to Dark Souls 3 while Bloodborne was getting made.

Avatar image for militantfreudian
    militantfreudian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#24  Edited By militantfreudian

@uninvincible said:

One of my favorite changes coming out of playing through SotFS lately is that armor doesn't seem upgradeable. Someone let me know if I'm wrong, but not having to worry about comparing a new +0 armor piece to a +10 one I'm currently wearing is a welcome relief. Makes selecting armor more like Bloodborne, but with more variety.

I'm definitely glad that carried over from Bloodborne. I think I played the entirety of Dark Souls using the Elite Knight set, because it was the one I chose to upgrade.

@tennmuerti said:

For example I was rolling with the starting battleaxe for warrior and it's weapon skill just gives you a short duration dmg boost, k cool.

I'm not sure if you've noticed, but when the War Cry is active your charge attacks are actually different. I think both the one-handed and two-handed attacks for the battle axe can useful against the armored knights.

hach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brotherbran: I'm playing merc too, best weapon I've found is a broadsword though but only a few hours in

PlasmaDuck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Has anyone found a really useful skill yet? The warcry seemed pretty cool, but the effect seemed to run out very quickly. I've been mostly using straight swords, I just beat my third boss and I must say the Stance skill seems utterly useless.

Efesell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Dark Sword has a lunge forward that chains into a heavy uppercut that I really like. The lunge has enough poise to ignore a lot of things that would stop that heavy hit. You'll usually take damage though.

glots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By glots

Pretty gud.

Loading Video...

BrotherBran

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By BrotherBran

@hark: we have so much dex, you gotta get the katana from that dude to the left of firelink.

It's weapon art sheathes the sword and you can get a massive sweep that steps forward or a heavy that does even more damage and doesn't move you.

BurBan_Snake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By BurBan_Snake

Im 9 hours in and have about 5 bosses left to kill in the game (including the optionals), I've 1 shotted nearly every boss with the exception of a couple, which have taken typically 2 shots, and the worst of which took 4. The game just seems generally easier than the others (or perhaps its just easier than Bloodborne, more likely). Ive enjoyed it, but im a little disappointed that the hardest part of the game for me so far is just the insane amount of ambushing trash mobs on the way to bosses. They're pretty much all thats killing me, lol

frustratedlnc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By frustratedlnc

Does anyone know what pyromanncy scales with? Is it intelligence, faith, or does it take the smaller stat of the two?

hach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brotherbran: oh man that samurai guy, I'm glad I didn't use any of my upgrade materials yet, time to finally go kill that thing!

hach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This may be mildly spoilery for the undead something area,

the big fire monster that's in the open space past the giant tower, I didn't realise sigmund (or whatever his name was, I'm bad with remembering names) had a plan so when I attacked the thing he yelled oh no you should have waited, oh well lets kill it. And we did, so does anyone know what his plan would have been?

edgaras1103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theht: I don't think it is as bad as Dark souls 2. But still I remember in DS 1 how intuitive controls were and just overall controlling character felt pleasant. With DS3 , 5 hours in and still struggling with controls and lack of combat feedback feels very weird. It just does not feel great fighting a boss or any enemy for that matter. I am not hardcore souls player and generally in games it's rare for me to complain about combat. But this time is very jarring even for me.

BrotherBran

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hark: good luck friend, he is a pain in the ass. I fought him dirty, like a merc would. I was only doing 41 dmg to him and he clearly had a ton of hp

UnInvincible

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hark: I'm pretty sure he never would have come up with a plan actually. Talking to him afterwards gives you a reward and new emotes, which usually means you progressed in an NPC's story line. I can't imagine there's another way to do it, but who knows, these games are surprising like that sometimes.

PlasmaDuck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Am I the only one who thinks the little pygmy zombies who bumrush you is the worst designed enemy in Dark Souls history?

hach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brotherbran: Huge anticlimax, he just rolled of the edge but hey I got the katana so I'm happy!

Efesell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@edgaras1103: 'Intuitive' is a rare word to see applied to any of these games.

49th

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

I'm playing deprived too and it's a lot tougher than I was expecting especially because I still haven't found any vendors to buy real armour/weapons after 5 hours. I love it though, it makes every piece of gear I acquire special and I get excited just from finding crappy rags to wear. Currently using a random dark-infused axe I got from the first chest I saw, a mimic, which made me laugh.

Still not sure what build I want to go with. I was going to go ridiculous double greatsword but I just heard they removed powerstances so now I'm not sure. I might try a dark magic build but I'm not certain on how my stats should be and I still want to be able to use heavy weapons so I'm not committing to anything yet.

edgaras1103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By edgaras1103

@efesell: Heh, well every system surrounding these games is abtuse, but just controlling your character is very responsive , it felt really tight.

Edit: So I locked the game to 30fps and it feels better. I don't know how it is possible that 60 fps feels worse than 30 fps. It "feels" like right know my attacks are connecting and there is appropriate animation for it. I don't know what is happening anymore.

Hunkulese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@burban_snake: If you research the games beforehand, all of them are pretty easy.

Ares42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frustratedlnc: It scales with both, and I believe the rates is on a spell by spell basis (although I might be wrong about that). On my pyro my damage increased both when I put points into int and faith, but for the spells I tested I got more from int than faith (even when int was much higher).

Avatar image for gunslingerpanda
    GunslingerPanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There's a really cool link to Lucatiel from Dark Souls II, whose story in that game was all about fighting against the hollow curse. Spoilers for the third boss: The Curse-Rotted Great Tree was formerly a spirit tree and became super corrupted by the curses that the people within the Undead Settlement sealed within. When you defeat it, you obviously get its soul, and can forge Lucatiel's sword from this. So it seems pretty likely that she found the Undead Settlement and its spirit tree, sealed her curse away within it, and was able to escape the curse she was fighting against after all! As someone who really enjoyed that character and her story, it made me really happy to see this.

ivdamke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Had yesterday off and by the time I went to sleep I'd put about 9 hours into it. I'm now just passed the Dancer of the Boreal Valley with 1 Lord of Cinder to go and I have no idea how many other bosses I have to go. I started Knight because if you like to minmax there's literally no reason to go any other class unless you're looking to build intelligence.

My impressions so far are it's a solid game but the bosses in general have been quite disappointing. The only ones that have required multiple tries have been Pontiff Sullyvahn and Dancer of the Boreal Valley. I feel like the game should've started at NG+ health and damage levels. Some bosses just simply don't do enough damage and some others just die way way too fast. Certain areas are real hot garbage too, the Catacombs were alright initially but straight after them there's a strikingly similar area but just with lava vines everywhere known as The Demon Ruins. These 2 areas go back to my issue with Chalice Dungeons in that they're nothing but a series of the exact same copy pasted corridors with slight wall dressing applied onto one of them in an attempt to make them feel different.

Other than that, I really like some of the system changes, the return of Demons Souls weapon scale morphing being the major one. The new Mound-Makers Covenant is a lot of fun and in general it looks and plays real nice. I also like how there's more weapons in the first hour of this game than there is in the entirety of Bloodborne (DLC included). I've got to give it a couple weeks to a month of PvP and learning all the systems in depth to work out where it places for me in the series though.

Avatar image for deactivated-60dda8699e35a
    deactivated-60dda8699e35a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok, I've played a few hours now, and I still just can't get over how freaking SLOW this game feels. I thought after Bloodborne they would make all of their games really fast paced action, but it's just not the case here. I'm playing without a shield and dual-wielding the katana weapon, because I wanted to be like the hunter from Bloodborne, but it's just not clicking for me. I also keep being super aggressive, because I still haven't knocked off the habit of hitting the enemy to regain my lost health, and this has resulted in my losing even more health to stupidly easy encounters. I keep expecting to side step and jumping right back into the action, but there's a delay because there is no side stepping and instead I roll like a large meatball instead.

I know this is probably going to sound pretty nonsensical, but I went into this expecting it to be more like Bloodborne and less like Dark Souls, and I honestly can't help but feel kind of disappointed in that regard.

Once I eventually get over this 'it's not Bloodborne' hurdle I'll be fine, but man is it hard to adapt to the controls, especially since it just feels so inferior and sluggish.

hach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Okay I can't take it I have to know

Why is the pilgrim keep letting me level up for free?? I suspect there will be some terrible consequence for this...

ghost_cat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Does anyone know of a good early weapon for a thief? It does the job when I apply the skill with backstabs, but does shit for damage.

Ares42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hark: As far as I know there's no major drawback (might be some quest implications) other than the fact that you start to turn hollow, which is shown through your appearance and a death counter. It's basically just "pity" levels, given to you as you accumulate more and more deaths to make things easier.

Avatar image for deactivated-5daa2dc0c43a6
    deactivated-5daa2dc0c43a6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hark: I don't know the actual answer but if you look in your inventory theres an item that you get for each level he gives you and it has some sinister implication. Once I got one of those I stopped.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.