Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dark Souls III

Game » consists of 10 releases. Released Mar 24, 2016

This game melds elements from all previous Souls games and concludes the Dark Souls trilogy.

Help. Where to go after second boss? (Minor spoilers)

Fitzgerald

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Fitzgerald

Hi guys.

tl;dr I beat the 2nd boss and don't know where to go next.

I'm on my phone so I can't use spoiler blocks. Can someone spoiler block the answer? I just beat the 2nd boss (3rd if you count the tutorial one) and the bonfire is in a big pit. Not sure where to progress from here.

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

I edited your thread title a little.

spazmaster666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 16

The boss you just beat is actually an optional boss. The next area you need to go is past the bridge with the big guys that throw the bowls at you and up a flight of stairs. Through the big door there is an elevator that goes up and down. You need to make it go up and then wait for the second elevator to come up and take that one down. This will take you to the next area.

Fitzgerald

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.