Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dark Souls III

Game » consists of 10 releases. Released Mar 24, 2016

This game melds elements from all previous Souls games and concludes the Dark Souls trilogy.

Question for people who have beaten it

Carryboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

Hey, when you complete the game (kill the finale boss) does it automatically put you into new game plus or do you have a choice?

Reason I ask is if it forces you straight away I will wait till the DLC comes out before playing through it.

Thanks.

Sniper26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

No it doesn't force you into NG+. You get to choose when you go into it.

Mirado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You'll get an option after the credits, if you choose no, you can go into NG+ from the Firelink bonfire.

barrettalong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@carryboy: Nope you get to choose when to hop into NG+. However you might be better of just doing the DLC in NG+ anyways. You can find better items in NG+ which will make the DLC easier, not to mention NG+ (and NG++) seem to be very similar in difficulty this time around. And of course if you go NG+ you can kill all the NPC's and get some awesome gear as well.

The only other thing is that we won't know how to access the DLC until it launches. It might require items located in the early game or something weird. It is FROM after all.

Avatar image for deactivated-582d227526464
    deactivated-582d227526464

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

its dks2 style, NG+ is an option in the bonfire menu after beating the boss and watching the end cutscene

csl316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Nah, I'm 8 hours past beating the game, which was nice due to my worry for future DLC.

Carryboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Thanks all, good to know.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.