Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dark Souls III

Game » consists of 10 releases. Released Mar 24, 2016

This game melds elements from all previous Souls games and concludes the Dark Souls trilogy.

Soul of Cinder did not use sorcery

Crayzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I notice other Soul of Cinder battle video in youtube, he goes sorcery but when I was fighting Soul of Cinder, in his first phase, he didn't go sorcery at all. Why is that? Is it a glitch?

Justin258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 8

I remember him only using sorcery after a little while. I may be misremembering. You may also have just gotten lucky.

MattGiersoni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Might have been a glitch or you might have been lucky, but generally, as time goes on, he should switch between 4 modes with different weapons and spells, sword, sorcery, pyromancy and miracles to sort of resemble the main playstyles of players. It is hard to tell why he didn't do that in your fight.

Crayzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Crayzor

Is it a definite that he will switch to sorcery for phase 1 when his HP go under certain point or if I end his phase 1 too soon, then he won't goes sorcery? Or it just random?

This isn't the first time this happen. Similar thing happen with my fight with High Lord Wolnir where he didn't summon his skeletons and use swords.

Shindig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There's an element of RNG to the phases he switches to and you could've possibly rushed him to the second phase to skip a sorcery phase. He does it, for sure.

Ry_Ry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have no idea what happened during this fight. I didn't expect the fight to be *right there* so I summoned someone in for fun and that person just tore the boss apart.

TheChris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 8

It's a bit randon with his phases, particularly the sorcery one, which he doesn't always pull out.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.