Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dark Souls

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Sep 22, 2011

A quasi-sequel to From Software's action-RPG Demon's Souls, set in a new universe while retaining most of the basic gameplay and the high level of challenge. It features a less-linear world, a new checkpoint system in the form of bonfires, and the unique Humanity system.

Anyone willing to give a full mule?

TwilitEnd656

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By TwilitEnd656

So, it's been quite some time since I've popped Dark Souls in. Months, maybe. I enjoy it just as much as I did then; I don't even know how many hours I've already played thanks to creating and deleting many different characters (and that's only considering the PS3 version). Stepped into PvP pretty late in, tried to do my best with low/no poise at first (it didn't go so well) only to stop playing shortly after due to personal reasons. After coming back though, I've noticed that my characters so far have all been entirely melee focused. Oddly enough, nearly always dex-based. Despite that fact, I'm still missing certain trees like chaos alongside everything magic/faith-based. The thought of hunting around for all sorts of items again for everything other than dex is a little daunting.

With that said, is there anyone here able/willing to do a full mule? I'd like to try out a bunch of new magic/ranged builds I've seen, heard of, or saw in some videos. Also some miscellaneous silliness like this Killer Santa.

Turambar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Turambar

Just do the bottomless box glitch then.

TwilitEnd656

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By TwilitEnd656

But the BB glitch only gives what you already have, and I don't have the resources with my constant character creation and deletion I did before to quickly max a bunch of different weapons and level to 120 at most.

This is basically a lazy plea after returning from two months. (~ =3=)~

EvilTwin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By EvilTwin

@TwilitEnd656 said:

But the BB glitch only gives what you already have, and I don't have the resources with my constant character creation and deletion I did before to quickly max a bunch of different weapons and level to 120 at most.

This is basically a lazy plea after returning from two months. (~ =3=)~

Describe to me what a full mule is and I'll tell you if I can do it.

TwilitEnd656

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By TwilitEnd656

To put it simply, a character fully loaded with max of every item. Weapons will be one of every upgrade path, fully upgraded. Needless to say, chances are that whoever mules will have been muled by someone else, sometimes with an agreement to share the goods with others (with discretion. Don't exactly want to help create maxed out SL1 gankers).

envane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By envane

why dont you have a single mule char left to bb glitch from ? answer: cuz you deleted your entire save file to play unpatched and do the dragon head glitch amirite ?

ohwell .. cant help you out ,only have the 1 main with everything on him now .. havent -played in ages .. keen to start all over with the pc version tho

Avatar image for tim_the_corsair
    tim_the_corsair

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By tim_the_corsair

I gave a full mule once and the bitch called the cops, never again!

Avatar image for lordxavierbritish
    LordXavierBritish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 6

#8  Edited By LordXavierBritish

You, sir, have no honor.

pok0508

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By pok0508

This is basically a lazy plea after returning from two months. (~ =3=)~[img]http://www.keyforex.info/g.gif[/img]

eroticfishcake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#10  Edited By eroticfishcake

It's an obvious answer but I think it's best if you just start a new magic and strength build (though not both on the same character) and just play the game like normal. That's what I did after a long hiatus since I was in the same situation as you. The reason why is because it teaches you how to be good again as well as re-training your brain when it comes to weapon handling, level design and PvE. Not to mention that it allows you to appreciate new things about the game. I've clocked over 400+ so far and I'm still occasionally finding new things about it. So yeah, do that. I know it's not easy to start but once you get some momentum going it's quite hard to stop.

TwilitEnd656

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By TwilitEnd656

Hrmm. Guess I'll take the long way. No big thing though; started a clean save for the hell of it yesterday. Time to run in with unfamiliar magics! And convince friends to get back to Dark Souls, YEEEAAAAAHHHH!

No Caption Provided

@envane: Unpatch for dragonhead? Pfffft. I might as well have though, considering how often I replaced characters. Meh, whatever.

envane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By envane

@TwilitEnd656: heh it will be a while before the dlc comes out , probably the only chance of getting ppl back into it if they got bored already eheh

i WAS gonna force myself to get back into it but then i remebered id have to play from scratch on pc so ill just save my effort for that eheh .. hyped for the extra content tho

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.