Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dark Souls

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Sep 22, 2011

A quasi-sequel to From Software's action-RPG Demon's Souls, set in a new universe while retaining most of the basic gameplay and the high level of challenge. It features a less-linear world, a new checkpoint system in the form of bonfires, and the unique Humanity system.

Dark Souls bug?

TheOddMonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

So i was craving some good ol' dark souls. So i started a new character on my xbox 360 and have been playing for a bit and after going down the elevator in the church underneath the gargoyles i jumped down and grabbed all the things out of the chests in that little secret spot in firelink and now my weapon is swinging really slow as if i were bearing too much weight, but ive been using the same equipment since i started the game. Any ideas?

Avatar image for deactivated-582d227526464
    deactivated-582d227526464

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

That's really strange. Equip load doesn't affect attack speed (at least as far I know), so it couldn't be that. What weapon are you using? If it's a halberd type weapon, there's a mechanic in DS1 only where you stagger if you don't hit an enemy.

NeoCalypso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By NeoCalypso

Have you actually looked at the weapon stats to confirm you still meet the requirements? Not really sure what the cause could be but it might help to be able to confirm it's straight up is a bug.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.