Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dark Souls

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Sep 22, 2011

A quasi-sequel to From Software's action-RPG Demon's Souls, set in a new universe while retaining most of the basic gameplay and the high level of challenge. It features a less-linear world, a new checkpoint system in the form of bonfires, and the unique Humanity system.

Forest Hunter Covenant! Need Help?!?

McShank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By McShank

So i just joined the Forest hunter covenant before challenging Sif. I was wondering if I fought him but let him go at the end for the sword if Alvina would still like you or would I have to go pay a ridiculous amount of souls again to repair my sins? If it Breaks the pact then I am thinking of just killing the wolf for the crap he drops then instead of letting him live.

gunstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By gunstar

Letting him live will break the covenant and put your name in the "book of guilty" so you can be invaded by whatever covenant it is that does that.

Now I have a question. I beat 2 people I invaded for the special forest covenant invasion thingy, but I didn't talk to Alvina afterwards to redeem anything. I just now joined the Gravelord covenant so I could get the gear and the spell, but if I go back to the forest will she let me rejoin or do I have to absolve my sins for that as well.

McShank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By McShank

that, i dont know and how does one let him go? I have been running in a circle for over 20minutes trying to find the answer while one handing the controller. I dont want to kill him this game if it means i miss out on the moonlight sword. I know there is another moonlight sword from Seath the scaleless but I dont know if that is the only one. I have read there is a quest to kill him later and u can let him live to break it but I dont know how to obtain that.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.