Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dark Souls

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Sep 22, 2011

A quasi-sequel to From Software's action-RPG Demon's Souls, set in a new universe while retaining most of the basic gameplay and the high level of challenge. It features a less-linear world, a new checkpoint system in the form of bonfires, and the unique Humanity system.

Help me with this wiki!

Oni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

User Lists: 12

#1  Edited By Oni

Do you love Dark Souls? Are you frustrated by the lack of information online? Do you want to not buy the strategy guide? Are you crazy? Help me fill in the wiki! I'm adding all the weapons to the wiki. I don't have all of them however, and I was derping and formatted them horribly, so a lot of them are in there but not in tables yet. I'm going to sleep now because it's late here but if you want to convert the weapons into a table like the Daggers example, please be my guest, and if you could boot up your game to add any weapons I've missed, even more awesome! Help foster the Dark Souls community on Giant Bomb and increase the information available on the game!

And yes, I did this by painstakingly going through my in-game inventory and copying all the info. Yes, I am crazy (about Dark Souls)

myalt22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By myalt22

Added two weapons, but I'm focusing on the characters right now.

Avatar image for lordxavierbritish
    LordXavierBritish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By LordXavierBritish

I'm ordering a guide from Amazon and as soon as I get it I intend to pour through that fucker and fill in any little cracks the Giantbomb wiki might have.

For now I guess I can check this list see if I have anything in my inventory that isn't listed. You should really format this into a table though, it's a lot cleaner.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.