Follow

Dark Souls

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Sep 22, 2011

A quasi-sequel to From Software's action-RPG Demon's Souls, set in a new universe while retaining most of the basic gameplay and the high level of challenge. It features a less-linear world, a new checkpoint system in the form of bonfires, and the unique Humanity system.

How Many Souls To Next Level?

fireb0x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By fireb0x

Am I missing something, or does the game not tell you how many souls you need to reach the next leveling point? In Demon's Souls, the girl would tell you how many souls you needed to level, but in Dark Souls, it appears that you don't know how many you need until it is time to do so.

Am I missing something somewhere?

PS: Apologies if this has already been answered.

Stahlbrand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By Stahlbrand

I think you just have to rough estimate whatever the last level cost you plus like 15%. That is my ballpark impression.

fireb0x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By fireb0x

Thanks for the info, I'll just keep track and use your 15% number, it seems about right having counted/leveled a few times since reading it.

Stahlbrand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#4  Edited By Stahlbrand

@fireb0x: No need. Some other duder posted a list of the numbers about an hour ago.

http://www.giantbomb.com/dark-souls/61-32697/psalist-of-souls-for-each-level-1-145/35-517950/#3

plaintomato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By plaintomato

Yah, it should show you though. It sucks that it doesn't, especially at higher levels when you have no real idea what your target is.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.