Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dark Souls

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Sep 22, 2011

A quasi-sequel to From Software's action-RPG Demon's Souls, set in a new universe while retaining most of the basic gameplay and the high level of challenge. It features a less-linear world, a new checkpoint system in the form of bonfires, and the unique Humanity system.

Phanton Shortcut In Undeadburg (Spoilers)

gmattfox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By gmattfox

Okay so you know the last bonfire you get before you reach the Taurus Demon/Boss at the top of the tower? the Bonfire room that has a broken staircase and a ladder that's about ten feet up and out of reach? I've seen a white phantom scaling that wall. And i've seen notes in front of it that say "shortcut ahead" and "up ahead." but damnit if i can't find a way up! I've searched the whole area thinking there was a different way to get to it and drop it down, so that maybe it was a shortcut to the tower with the taurus boss, but i'm stuck. I haven't seen anybody talking about it online either.

anybody know what's up with that?

Avatar image for taliciadragonsong
    TaliciaDragonsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By TaliciaDragonsong

I'm quite sure this was in the quick look, but I'm not remembering it too well to guide you.
    Might be worth looking into.

gmattfox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By gmattfox

@TaliciaDragonsong: Ah! you're right! Thanks

gla55jAw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 31

#4  Edited By gla55jAw

@gmattfox said:

Okay so you know the last bonfire you get before you reach the Taurus Demon/Boss at the top of the tower? the Bonfire room that has a broken staircase and a ladder that's about ten feet up and out of reach? I've seen a white phantom scaling that wall. And i've seen notes in front of it that say "shortcut ahead" and "up ahead." but damnit if i can't find a way up! I've searched the whole area thinking there was a different way to get to it and drop it down, so that maybe it was a shortcut to the tower with the taurus boss, but i'm stuck. I haven't seen anybody talking about it online either.

anybody know what's up with that?

You have to go under the Red Dragon on the bridge. There is a shortcut to the ladder. You will then knock it down for easy access to the bonfire/bridge by Red Dragon.

Altagrave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Altagrave

You can kick it down after you kill the Tauros demon and run past the hall with the fire-breathing dragon.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.