Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dark Souls

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Sep 22, 2011

A quasi-sequel to From Software's action-RPG Demon's Souls, set in a new universe while retaining most of the basic gameplay and the high level of challenge. It features a less-linear world, a new checkpoint system in the form of bonfires, and the unique Humanity system.

Some Pyromancer help?

kmackyd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By kmackyd

Hey guys, I just recently got into Dark souls on the PC, I've been wondering what weapons to use right now. My stats are: Vit-23, Att-20, End-28, Str-16, Dex-14, Res-12, Int-39 and Faith-8. I just killed Seethe and acquired the Moonlight Great-sword; thinking it would be awesome, but I realized how much I hate really slow weapons... I've been aiming my build to be a mix with Pyromancies and sorceries, willing to change it around though. I've been using a Magic Balder Side Sword+5 and I've quite enjoyed it. I was wondering if there are any other swords I should wait to get, because I've been contemplating to blow all my Blue Titanite on the thing and get it to Enchanted+5. I'm not sure if that's the way to go and anything would be of help.

Also quick note, I've done some dumb things and I've eaten souls of bosses and by that I mean all of them... I kinda wanted Queelag's fury... but that won't happen heh.

McGhee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By McGhee

I went with Quelaag's Fury Sword, or however you spell it. Scimitar types are pretty great.

Karkarov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Karkarov

An enchanted Baldur Side Sword +5 can be quite boss. Really anything works, maybe look at an uchigatana? You have good enough stats that you should have a fair range of weapons to pick from. It seems like you mostly rely on spells anyway. If you want to really do some damage try getting a strength scaling weapons and making it plus 15 than using one of the really high end enchants on it it like moonlight weapon or Crystal weapon.

Turambar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Turambar

If you want to focus on offensive sorceries and pyromancies, and will be pretty often changing weapons, I'd say go with any enchanted fast attacking weapon. However, if you want to actually melee for the most part, go make a +15 normal weapon (Balder side sword always a good choice) and use the crystal magic weapon sorcery on it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.