Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dark Souls

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Sep 22, 2011

A quasi-sequel to From Software's action-RPG Demon's Souls, set in a new universe while retaining most of the basic gameplay and the high level of challenge. It features a less-linear world, a new checkpoint system in the form of bonfires, and the unique Humanity system.

What happened to the DarkMaus guy/game?

Sterling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By Sterling

Any of you remember that from mid last year? His site hasn't been posted to since August. And he at one point had a topic on here about the game, but I can't seem to find it. Seeing a trailer today for Salt & Sanctuary reminded me of it. I really hope you're reading this dude, and you finish it. It looked really cool.

Taste my fire you filthy rats!
    Taste my fire you filthy rats!

I've been looking around and can't find anything new about the game. I'm excited for S&S to hit PS4. But will be keeping a look out for this also.

NiceWalrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Hi Sterling, I'm the developer of DarkMaus. I went into dark (heh) mode for a while to make some serious progress on the game. I just released it on Greenlight with a new trailer and some info. I'd love to know what people think!

personandstuff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nicewalrus: Are you familiar with the graphic novel Maus?

NiceWalrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've heard of it, no relation though.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.