Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Darksiders II

Game » consists of 30 releases. Released Aug 14, 2012

Players return to the post-Apocalypse in the sequel to 2010's Darksiders, this time as former protagonist War's fellow Horseman of the Apocalypse, Death, the pale rider, who seeks to resurrect Humanity to clear his brother's good name.

Anyone else wish the gear in this game were better? (Spoilers?)

blueaniman93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By blueaniman93

The gear in this game is pretty much the same. With the Death Grip being a less useful version of the Abyssal Chain, the Phasewalker, and Strife's other gun, there really isn't much new.

Does anyone else feel the choice of gear is a bit lazy? It lets them use levels they couldn't put in Darksiders 1 and you can only use 2 of them in battle.

JonSmith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By JonSmith

Technically, you CAN use the Soul Splitter in combat. You'll just recieve double damage since you have an extra body for them to hit that can't defend itself at all.

But yeah, I agree. The gear in this game was quite lackluster. I feel like they lost a lot of the uniqueness by just doing somethings over and only adding ONE entirely new gear to the game. Plus, I'm wondering how they're going to make another Darksiders game with Strife if Death and War have his guns.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.