Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Darksiders II

Game » consists of 30 releases. Released Aug 14, 2012

Players return to the post-Apocalypse in the sequel to 2010's Darksiders, this time as former protagonist War's fellow Horseman of the Apocalypse, Death, the pale rider, who seeks to resurrect Humanity to clear his brother's good name.

Argul's Tomb released early? Here, have some more bugs!

JoeyRavn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By JoeyRavn

The first DLC for Darksiders II, Argul's Tomb, was released 2 early for all platforms, but only for some players. You can read more about it here. But as it's been customary with Vigil and THQ with this game, surprise! Game breaking bugs for the PC version!

Not my video, but I have the exact same problem. Paid DLC that is completely broken on release? Oh, boy, doesn't that sound appealing! I really don't know how to feel about this game anymore.

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

#2  Edited By musubi

They pulled it down because it was broken. It doesn't officially come out until the 25th so if you managed to buy it beforehand then it's no wonder that its broken.

Avatar image for deactivated-601df795ee52f
    deactivated-601df795ee52f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Stupid PS3 version can't be redeemed until Sony puts it live. My code is just sitting there, laughing at me.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.