Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Darksiders

Game » consists of 21 releases. Released Jan 05, 2010

Developed by Vigil Games, Darksiders puts players in control of War, one of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse, as he attempts to find out who caused a premature Apocalypse while battling both Angels and Demons on a dead Earth.

Dark side of the r's

LittleBigJono

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By LittleBigJono

I'm playing through Darksiders at the moment and find I'm skipping a lot of chests because I just can't get to them.
    I'm sure I just need to play through some more to get gadgets or something that will help me get to them, but do I have to backtrack through the levels after getting the gadget? Or is it some new game+ thing where you can only get those chests in a second run through?
    Or do you revisit the same areas later?
    Just wondering

OneAndOnlyBigE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By OneAndOnlyBigE

It doesn't have to be in a second run through.  You can just go back to those areas once you have the tools to reach the chests.

Avatar image for taliciadragonsong
    TaliciaDragonsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#3  Edited By TaliciaDragonsong

There's gonna be a thing in the story that sends you around for a bit, but most of them you'll have to remember to grab yourself.
    Its not that needed, its mostly just bar enhancements, so you can finish the game without doubt.

OneAndOnlyBigE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By OneAndOnlyBigE
    @TaliciaDragonsong: Good point, it's nothing that's absolutely necessary, just life, wrath, and extra souls to purchase upgrades mostly.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.