Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Darksiders

Game » consists of 21 releases. Released Jan 05, 2010

Developed by Vigil Games, Darksiders puts players in control of War, one of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse, as he attempts to find out who caused a premature Apocalypse while battling both Angels and Demons on a dead Earth.

Undead Magician?

Falcon5008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Falcon5008

I was running around in Darksiders, at the Drowned Pass, when some Undead Magician person just appeared out of no where and started attacking me. I encountered this undead magician twice so far. Once at Drowned Pass, and another at Twilight Cathedral.  

Anyone know anything about him, where else I can find him, and what I have to do?
    Seppli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Seppli

Flavor encounter.

My favorite 'WTF!?!' videogame moment of 2010 so far.

I think nobody has figuered out yet, what that dude is for.

If you fight him the right way (counters, charge attacks), he's worth up to 2'000 currency souls.

KillEm_Dafoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By KillEm_Dafoe

I'm also not really sure what he's for, if anything. I didn't find one in Drowned Pass, but I did find one in Anvil's Ford, as well as the one in Twilight Cathedral. There can't be more than 3 of these things in the entire game. I've looked through just about every inch of the game world so far.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.