Darkwood is a horror game.

Darkwood is out!

FirePrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

This game just came out and of what I've played of it, it seems pretty good. I remember seeing a trailer quite a few years ago and I decided to wait until it was completed. Seems like this is one of those rare cases in which the devs actually get out of early access and finish the game.
    It's a survival horror game with a top-down perspective and it's been getting little attention. It's also pretty cheap so I'd advise checking it out, game needs more love.

Brackstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Man, I remember seeing this ages ago. I thought it looked cool if bit barebones back then. I was waiting to see how the end product turned out, and it seems like it turned out pretty well.

Avatar image for ralphmoustaccio
    RalphMoustaccio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Been keeping an eye on this one via Steam for quite some time. I remember there being a bit of press from other outlets ahead of the early access release, but curiously almost nothing since. I'm hoping we'll get a QL of it, because I'd like to see some gameplay and impressions before a purchase decision.

Avatar image for lenient_lasagna
    Lenient_Lasagna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Lenient_Lasagna

I highly recommend it. It has amazing atmosphere and some pretty great but light crafting and survival mechanics. It's also got the classic Resident Evil hook for me of exploration being exciting and terrifying at the same time. I'd love to see a QL but I'm not sure who would be best suited for it. None of the duders seem huge on survival-horror games.

Bucklebutt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

really enjoying this atm, I would also love to see a quick look

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.