Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dave Grohl

Person » credited in 3 games

A musician most well-known as the guitarist and vocalist of the Foo Fighters, as well as the drummer of Nirvana. His music has been featured in many games, and he was also in the special thanks section of the credits in two games.

I got a man crush on Dave Grohl.

MetalGearSunny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By MetalGearSunny

Yes, I do, I admit, but that's not the point of this post. The point of it is to is inform you that Foo Fighters are doing a live stream right now. And, dude, it's fucking awesome. I'll post my thoughts when it's done. Right now, I'm having an orgasm. 

This can turn into an internet drinking game really quickly.

^ One of Dave's many, many smart ass comments.    
    --------------------------

Alright, It's over. Man. Holy shit. Dude. Was that awesome. I mean, I've been listening to this stuff for years, and to see it live, at pretty much the same time as it's happening, it brings an odd sensation to you. The reason why I posted this is because I really haven't seen a music group (that I'm interested in, anyways) do something like this. It is very awesome that the first time I see a band do this is Foo Fighters, because we all know I love em' to death. But, I don't think it would have been as good if, say Green Day, did something like this. Dave Grohl is a loveable guy, he has tons of personality and humor, and it shows in this stream. Like I said, I've been listening to this stuff for years, linking some songs to past experiences and feelings, and hearing this all live is an awesome. When they said they were playing "Big Me", I tried not to throw my pants off. Ok, I joking, but man. I love it. It's a nice feeling. Also, my sincere apologies to all of my followers on twitter. I have been typing the lyrics to many of the songs and freaking out over stuff on there. If I was someone else I would look at it and consider it spam, so I'm really sorry. But it's the fucking Foo Fighters. 

So, with nothing else to say, I'm going to sleep. Gonna need it because I gotta rake those damn leaves tomorrow. Fuck you, Fall!

bed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 24

#2  Edited By bed

cool, free performance 

MetalGearSunny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By MetalGearSunny
    @AjayRaz said:
    " cool, free performance  "
    With commentary. Fucking awesome stuff.
    MetalGearSunny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By MetalGearSunny

Updated and shamelessly bumped!

artofwar420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#5  Edited By artofwar420

I enjoyed it, and actually made me like them more, thanks for the heads up.
    Tireyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 17

#6  Edited By Tireyo

"Right now, I'm having an orgasm."

Please don't make a mess. XD

Anyways, not a bad post. Dave seems to be really cool.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.