Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Daybreak Games

Company »

Daybreak Games, formerly known as Sony Online Entertainment, is best known for their popular MMOs such as EverQuest, DC Universe Online, and PlanetSide. In 2020, Daybreak Games split into three separate development studios while the publishing side remained known as Daybreak Games.

Sony Online Outlines 'Make Good' Plan to MMO Subscribers, More to Come

• 54 results
    Xsheps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#51  Edited By Xsheps

Lousy game anyways -- a 67 on Metacritic for the PS3?   Come on now.

Avatar image for deactivated-5865c6a5c9438
    deactivated-5865c6a5c9438

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

My face is a batman inspired mask which I use to get my way -through fear.

McShank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#53  Edited By McShank
    @JohnPaulVann said:
    " @McShank said:
    " @buft said:
    " the compensation plan is stupid, i no longer have my PS3 but my identity and credit card information where held on their server, i get squat and the people who this affected more got not much more. "
    If you don't own a PS3 anymore then they why would you get anything? What has happened to you from all of this? Nothing. And everyone who has a ps3 atm will be compensated for the downtime in some way. No free internet game for 2 weeks is not that bad. "
    Gee, I guess you think identity theft isn't a big deal. Wait till somebody snags your social security number and maybe you'll think different. "
    If that happens then O well, I guess they can take the money outta my account and use my name for stuff.. to bad my credit isn't perfect so GL with getting credit cards.. I dont keep alot of cash in my account so they wont get rich. And im a student so unless they do things with my info in my state i doubt it will go for long without me being contacted. And has your info been taken from this? NO, has mine? No, has anyone else's? Nope.. so i dont see the problem.
    Nightfang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#54  Edited By Nightfang
    @jNerd said:
    " Nice masks... "

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.