Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

DC Universe Online

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Jan 11, 2011

An MMO for the PC and consoles that allows you to fight for and alongside the forces of good or evil from the DC Comics Universe.

DCUO Questions and Opinions!

L1D3N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By L1D3N

face15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By face15

I'll be honest. I don't care about DCUO, but your avatar image is rad.

TheGodPoet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By TheGodPoet
    @L1D3N:  

For #1 I don't actually know but for #2 yes you can fight each other in PvE. You just have to toggle your PvP option to on instead of off. 
    NinjaTard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By NinjaTard

I've never played an MMO before but I'm stoked for this one. Do you think you have to pay a monthly fee to have more than one character? I mean, can I make a hero and a villain for a single $15.00 monthly payment or is it per character? Also, what's the general opinion on male vs. female characters....I love Batman but otherwise prefer the female heroes in that universe like Black Canary and Huntress. Would I get made fun of for being a guy playing as a girl? I promise I'd never try to cyber or seduce any other guys (although I make no promises about other female characters).

I wish they would release some kind of interactive character creator site, like what Spore had, so I could see what options there are  and how that whole thing works. I just hope it's designed to allow for people who have no idea how MMOs work so I don't get left out even on day one. 

If I had to pick a hero or a villian, one or the other, what do you guys think? You playing good or evil and how much do you think it really matters? If I pick a villain will I have to deal with discrimination from the Heroes?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.