Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

DC Universe Online

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Jan 11, 2011

An MMO for the PC and consoles that allows you to fight for and alongside the forces of good or evil from the DC Comics Universe.

DCUO Vs Champs Online

Vitalogy11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Vitalogy11

The more footage and articles I watch/read on DCUO the more I want to play. Sure I have read the flaws, but the game play footage looks so fun.  (I'm a PC player).   So in my excitement to try DCUO, I went and started Champions Online. Hey, it's free, I already Sub to WoW, and DCUO doesn't have a trail yet. 

Champs Online doesn't seem that good to me. I had some fun making my guy, even though it took forever. When I play, I keep bouncing back from keyboard controls to game pad and both feel unrefined.  I have some other issues, but overall I know MMO's take a while to settle in to, so I will keep trying it.
    I am wondering if anyone has played both games and which game do they prefer and why? 

Is DCUO that much better, the graphics and voice acting are telling me yes, but perhaps the game play is the same as Champs or even worse.  Holla back and thanks in advance.

Vitalogy11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By Vitalogy11

I hope my post wasn't dumb. That or no one even cares about Champs Online enough to comment or try it. 

To try a different approach, does anyone have a buddy key they would like to hook me up with.  PC version, just PM me or let me know and I can send you an email.  I'll join  you online and we can smash some robot rats.

ShinjiEx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#3  Edited By ShinjiEx

Board is slow WTF happened here? can't make a new thread...

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.