Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

DC Universe Online

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Jan 11, 2011

An MMO for the PC and consoles that allows you to fight for and alongside the forces of good or evil from the DC Comics Universe.

fight for light question (totally messed up :))

Avatar image for cloudzackvincent
    cloudzackvincent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By cloudzackvincent

i have a US account but since dc u online was already on my ps3 i used my US psn account nd created a chaacter in the EU sever and started playing. then using my US psn account i bought the dlc "fight for light".... but it doesnt seem to be working. i have read that it could be becoz dlc are region specific. so now i m downloading the US version. my question is can i use my existing US account and strt playing in the US servers although i hv already created a character with d same in the EU server?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.