Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

DC Universe Online

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Jan 11, 2011

An MMO for the PC and consoles that allows you to fight for and alongside the forces of good or evil from the DC Comics Universe.

I am really enjoying playing this on PS4.

Avatar image for smashed_pumpkins
    smashed_pumpkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 17

Recently I bought a PS4. I spent some time with DCUO on PS3, got a character up to level 27. So I decided to download the PS4 version. Your characters come over from the PS3 version. Also I bought a 1 month subscription. You get access to all of the DLC/Expansions if you are a subscriber. Easier and cheaper than deciding to get just one in the short term. (There are a lot of them now)

As a DC fan I enjoyed playing the game on PS3. The game has my favourite implementation of flying in a video game. I had forgotten how my old character worked so I started a new one. I decided to play as a vIllain so I am now a Level 8 Red Lantern.

This version of the game definitely looks better, some parts more than others. I still enjoy flying as high as possible and looking down on the city below.

PS. I wanted to start a thread just to tell people that the light bar on the PS4 controller reacts to your character. When I am playing as my Red Lantern it is red. My Green Lantern makes it green. My original character makes it purple. It's dumb but I appreciate it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.