Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dead Island

Game » consists of 24 releases. Released Sep 06, 2011

After a zombie virus sweeps across a beautiful island resort, survivors must fight their way to freedom while trying to find out exactly what went down in this open-world first-person action game.

Glitch wiped out my inventory (PC)

rachelepithet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

About 60% through the game, and had just got A) Gabriel's Sledgehammer from the nun and B) Put an impact mod for the first time on a weapon, a purple name Devastating Wrench... everything was going my way, but immediately, immediately after applying Magic Wand to Gabriel, and Impact to Wrench, they, and a few other of my best weapons, tuned into Molotovs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jesus fuck. I looked around to see of they dropped, but no luck. You know something fucked up because Molotovs were counted separately as two groups, the real four I was supposed to have, and then a separate five grouped (that used to be my best blunt weapons) it's fucking insane. Can I alter my save file to get them back? Will that ruin the ability to get steam achievements? Is there really only ONE save file for dead island that can only do ONE auto saves?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.