Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dead or Alive 6

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Mar 01, 2019

Dead or Alive returns for its sixth main entry in the franchise with several new features and mechanics.

Deluxe Demo Impressions

BoOzak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By BoOzak

For those who arent aware theres a deluxe demo out at the moment available to everyone with an xbox live gold or playstation plus account. It has all the characters playable except for the pre-order ones. (Nyotengu and Phase 4)

I thought I would give my updated impressions on the game since they were pretty mixed after the playstation exclusive beta that happend a month or so ago and i've got to say i'm glad they pushed the game back because they must have put in some work. The connections seem much more stable and my issues with the break hold/break blow mechanics are mostly no longer an issue. I say mostly because i'm still not quite sure what intiates a string of attacks versus one slower, more powerful one that results in the same amount of damage. I used to think it was character specific but that apppears to not be the case. Thats not a problem with the game though, just my ignorance.

Anyway, i'm curious what everyone else thinks, whether you played the beta or the previous games and if you liked it.

If I have one minor gripe its that I'm a little tired of seing Christie use the same taunt over and over after a match, she no longer seems to cackle when you win all the rounds. :(

EDIT: I did some command training and it turns out if you flick forward with a full meter as appose to just mashing the special button thats what triggers the break blow, the other one is a fatal rush.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.