Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dead Rising 2: Case Zero

Game » consists of 2 releases. Released Aug 31, 2010

The downloadable prologue to Dead Rising 2 (exclusive to the Xbox 360) gives players a taste of the new "Combo Weapon" mechanic, as Chuck Greene must escape the zombie-infested rural town of Still Creek while preventing his daughter from succumbing to the zombie plague.

Worse glitch you definitely need to know about

Avatar image for ownlyuzinwonhan
    OwnlyUzinWonHan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By OwnlyUzinWonHan
    So not being able to save while playing DR2CZ may be bad, but not as bad as not being able to finish the game. 
    I guess this is spoilers but you know how  SPOILER WARNING: Click here to reveal hidden content. Well for me, they aren't appearing. GameRadar thinks it has something to do with a minimum visits to Bob and your safe house, but I've talked to that guy a bunch, reloaded it twice, and gone in and out of the safe house too many times to remember.  Is this an isolated thing, or is this a pretty big problem? 
    Also they won't give me my achievements for buildings all the possible weapon combos, or even a single combo. I think this game just hates me actually.
    foggel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By foggel
    @OwnlyUzinWonHan: 
    You must be playing the trial version? Did you pay for it?
    MetalGearSunny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By MetalGearSunny
    @foggel said:
    " @OwnlyUzinWonHan:  You must be playing the trial version? Did you pay for it? "
    If it turns out that he does indeed have the trial version I'm gonna start laughing.
    jeanluc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 13

#4  Edited By jeanluc  Staff

Are playing the trail version? 

If you aren't then yeah, that is fucked up.

Avatar image for ownlyuzinwonhan
    OwnlyUzinWonHan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By OwnlyUzinWonHan
    @foggel: @Metal_Gear_Sunny: C'mon guys, I'm not that stupid, of course I bought the full game. 
    TomyDingo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By TomyDingo

On one of my playthrus, Bob never stopped telling me to check in with him for nearly the whole game.

Branthog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7  Edited By Branthog

Clicking your link does nothing for me. The problem I'm having is that I'm where "JW" should be to get the final item and I can't find him anywhere. I even started over to see if he would show up the second time -- and nope. Is that what's happening to you?

High_Nunez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By High_Nunez
    @tomydingo said:
    " On one of my playthrus, Bob never stopped telling me to check in with him for nearly the whole game. "
    Me too. That blew.
    Chokobo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9  Edited By Chokobo

Besides the fact that you CAN save your game, you must be playing the trial.  The only time I didn't finish the game was because I didn't check in with Bob enough and I didn't get all the bike parts soon enough.  Not that it wasn't possible.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.