Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dead Rising 2

Game » consists of 18 releases. Released Sep 02, 2010

Dead Rising 2 is a third-person action-adventure survival horror game that takes place five years after the end of the original Dead Rising, moving its zombie apocalypse setting into the glamorous Fortune City.

Should restart everytime I die?

Gregomasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Gregomasta

I just died at level 4, and I just saved Doris and her shotgun wielding husband and was on my way to the hotel to punch that bitch Rebecca Chang in the face.  Should I restart in a situation like this or just reload?

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

#2  Edited By Yummylee

Might aswell. You weren't all that far after all, so might start again with that little head start.

Avatar image for gunslingerpanda
    GunslingerPanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By GunslingerPanda

Nah, just rethink your tactics in certain situations. I died while rescuing the couple you spoke about, and that just needed a rethink from me. Or, pick up a drill bucket and farm that delicious PP.

Gregomasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Gregomasta

Hmm, thanks guys, opposing views each with good points. 

mongoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By mongoose

I went through the entire game first time without a restart.  Boxing gloves with knives are you friend.  So is the dodge move.

Avatar image for ownlyuzinwonhan
    OwnlyUzinWonHan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 6

#6  Edited By OwnlyUzinWonHan
    @Mongoose: As is outfitting the survivors with as many Assault Rifles as possible, makes the bosses way easier
    Grillbar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By Grillbar
    @Gregomasta said:
    "I just died at level 4, and I just saved Doris and her shotgun wielding husband and was on my way to the hotel to punch that bitch Rebecca Chang in the face.  Should I restart in a situation like this or just reload? "
    if you are low lvl and die you should restart if its been a loong time since you saved. 
    if you want to make it easy on yourself you can spend a good amount of time killing zombie's with a combo weapon that way you will raise your lvl fast and then restart to make it easy. 
    allso a good idea, if your doing a lot of the side missions remember to save even more often and everytime you incounter a psycho write down the name of the side mission that way you might have an easyer way avoiding them. allso keep an lookout for movie posters for secret combo cards for faster pp to gain lvl's i personally was able to kill all the psycho's reach the best ending and save all the survivers in one go at lvl 37 but if you wanna make it a cake walk you can do it at lvl 47

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.