Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dead Rising 2

Game » consists of 18 releases. Released Sep 02, 2010

Dead Rising 2 is a third-person action-adventure survival horror game that takes place five years after the end of the original Dead Rising, moving its zombie apocalypse setting into the glamorous Fortune City.

TIR help

laser56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By laser56

Yo everyone I have a huge problem I played a few games of TIR and found out that I was pretty good (or the people I was playing where bad) and so I got the one achievement where you get first place in one event and then I got to the final round and someone left the game...... yeah he raged out well the game booted me back to the main screen and said something like connection disrupted and I did not get the achievement bummer I thought played a new game same thing happened and now I'm pissed so I was wondering if 3 people want to get together and get all the TIR achievements? 
    Please help this has made me mad for three days now. 
     PS I can help with other game achievements or dead rising 2 or whatever. 
    My GT is millwrought no capitals. Anything helps Thanks 

Pokechapp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By Pokechapp

Best suggestion is just keep playing until then. It is the easiest way to make cash legitimately (other than gambling and hacking ATMs). The way I look at it is everytime you don't get it you make some money. And if you want to save up to get the keys to the vehicles that makes this all the easier. 

laser56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4  Edited By laser56
    @Pokechapp: no I dont get any money thats one more thing I'm pissed about
    Pokechapp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5  Edited By Pokechapp
    @laser56: Like dudeglove said, you have to play in ranked matches to get money and trophies. Also be sure to cash out (last option in the TIR menu) and select a save file you are going to continue on, seeing as it cannot be given to multiple saves.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.