Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dead Rising 3

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Nov 22, 2013

Escape from the zombie-infested city of Los Perdidos, California in the third installment of Capcom's Dead Rising franchise.

Never got around to playing this...

MrHadouken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By MrHadouken

Is it worth they money? The only Version available is the apocalypse edition for $30. Only thing stopping me is the performance issues, have they been resolved? Thank you for any information.

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

Is it worth they money? The only Version available is the apocalypse edition for $30. Only thing stopping me is the performance issues, have they been resolved? Thank you for any information.

The PC version is pretty solid in terms of performance. The Apocalypse edition does start you with a bunch of DLC weapons that make the whole thing pretty easy, though, if my experience is any indication. But it's really more about running around blowing stuff up than feeling like you're on the edge of death the whole time.

MrHadouken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By MrHadouken

@rorie: I knew I forgot something, I meant to ask about the xbox one version, sorry.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e6e407163fd7
    deactivated-5e6e407163fd7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

I've been wanting to pick this up too ever since I got a Xbone. I saw it once on amazon for $20 and wish I pulled the trigger. I'll prolly pick it up when I have less games to play. Nice Avatar picture btw.

pweidman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By pweidman

@mrhadouken

Yes it's worth it. It runs fine on X1 and is a ton of fun. Like Rorie said, it's more about massive extermination of huge Zombie hordes with awesome weapons and vehicles you craft in the game, and therein lies the satisfaction and addiction of the game. Oh and co-op is an especially great time. : )

newmoneytrash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

I played it at launch and didn't really notice any performance issues that really took away from the experience. That game is fun! You should totally play it

MrHadouken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pweidman: that's good to know, I was never really big on being on a time limit in the first two.I'm about to purchase this and life is strange, and porbably something else as I have quite a bit of xbox currency.

defaultprophet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Yo it's pretty fun. Go for it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.