Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dead Space 2

Game » consists of 18 releases. Released Jan 25, 2011

Dead Space 2 is the sequel to the 2008 surprise hit Dead Space. The no-longer-silent Isaac Clarke finds himself trapped on a city-sized space station called the Sprawl, which has been overtaken by another Necromorph infestation.

Dead Space 2 Ultrawide issue

supermonkey122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

Hello. I just bought Dead Space 2 via GreenManGaming and added it to my Origin account. I have an ultrawide 21:9 monitor. Every search I have conducted says that the game naitively supports 3440x1440 resolution, however in the game itself no such resolution can be found in the settings. Please help.

FacelessVixen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

I hate to be one of those people who go into a "This thing doesn't work. Please help me." thread and post "It works for me", but:

No Caption Provided

Keep clicking until you see it?

supermonkey122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@facelessvixen: Highest it goes for me is 1920x1080. Its really annoying. I played Dead Space 1 in 21:9 with no issue. it simply does not show up.

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 16

@supermonkey122: Out of curiosity I did some googling and one solution is to start the game in windowed mode and try changing the resolution from there.

Another option I saw is EDITING THE INI FILE

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.