We all know Dead Space 3 is going to happen, So what would you Dead Space fans like to see?
For me, I would like...
- I want Isaac to be back. At this point the series is just as much about him as it is about the Marker and all the other craziness.
- I'm also hoping Ellie is back as well. I don't mean as an AI companion but similar to her role in DS2. (Although I wonder if the whole AI companion thing in the DLC is Visceral testing how well that works.)
- More awesome suits. Dead Space 2 has a bunch of cool suits to find and try out. They should continue this.
- Balance the weapons better. A problem I had in both Dead Space games was that some weapons, while cool, were less effective then others and I ended up not caring for them. Try balancing the weapons is a way that encourage you to try new ones.
- Give a little more explanation into the earthgov's motives. Overall I thought the story in Dead Space 2 was great but I was left a little confused as to why people keep building these god damn markers! At this point its rather obvious they equal bad shit so why keep making them?