rekt_hed's Dead Space 2 (PlayStation 3) review

Avatar image for rekt_hed

Yo you like Dead Space 1?

Then you should really get this.  Dont have much to add on top of what as already said.  Its a fuckin awesome game.
My only gripes with this title when compared to the first one was the lack of boss battles.   The as a whole is still a fantastic title with enough changes and improvements to make this a new experience of dead space rather than a expansion pack.

PLUS getting a copy of Dead Space extraction in the Limited PS3 version is great.  Its a ton of fun with or without a move controller (but tbh you probably want to get a move to play this)

A definate must buy for any gamer out there and one of my fav games for 2011 so far.